2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irrespective of how good he is now or how well his career might turn out, it does feel a bit like Everton invested speculatively in him as though he were an NFT.

Both our camp and his camp have got to keep the idea up that he’s going to increase in value so the next club in the chain can buy him off us and make money themselves in a year or two.
I kind of agree with this but it’s performances on the pitch that’ll determine his value not being talked up by the club or his agent.

don't mind the lad, but he's been terrible here, he's having one of those games where he just doesnt do anything, just sort of walks around, doing the odd press, the odd sidewards/backwards ball.

wasted when he plays like this, which is a lot
He obviously has loads of ability.

I just don't know what he does (or is supposed to do) though more often than not. He has a good telescopic tackle thing and he can pass a ball but you need more than that.

He obviously has loads of ability.

I just don't know what he does (or is supposed to do) though more often than not. He has a good telescopic tackle thing and he can pass a ball but you need more than that.

yer i think he could be a great player, but for me he lacks a brain, he doesnt move enough on and off the ball, you see him coming deep getting the ball laying it off, but then not moving into space.... for someone with his physical attributes thats a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back