2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see if he thrives away from here - i guess what im thinking is Gordon has and am curious to see if Onana can and if an unbalance in our squad or lack of quality could be inhibiting to young players with potential and or their development. That said hasn't done Branthwaite any harm.

Be interesting to see if he thrives away from here - i guess what im thinking is Gordon has and am curious to see if Onana can and if an unbalance in our squad or lack of quality could be inhibiting to young players with potential and or their development. That said hasn't done Branthwaite any harm.

He's gonna be coached by Emery. Of course he'll thrive.

For me he is one of the players that always looks busy but does nothing. (Similar to Jack Harrison on the eye)

I cant remember him dictating a game from the middle of the park, his work rate is great, not knocking that but in possession i haven't seen anything that excites me at all.

Not sure what he really offers when we have possession of the ball (I know its rare) its all a bit meh that you could thousands of players to do from all over the country and europe.

Thats just my opinion mate.
I saw a lot more of his ability with Belgium. He seemed to pop up all over, win balls and look to play forward - certainly a lot more than with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.