2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at last season...
Points per game where he played 15 minutes or less - 2.1 (!!) (10 games, 8 of which he played 0 minutes, 21 points)
Points per game when he played more than fifteen minutes - 1.0 (28 games, 27 points)

The two games I included in the top stat are Liverpool and Brentford. So I think it's fair. However if you go purely games he didn't play vs games he did play, its 1.9 (at 0.75 goals per game conceded) vs 1.1 (1.4 goals per game conceded).

I know sometimes stats aren't taken very seriously, so I will also confidently state whenever I watched him play he looked bang average at best, and more frequently missing than doing what we needed of him.

At no point next season, when the inevitable bad result happens, will any Everton fan think 'if only Onana had still been here'.

We will look back fondly on our Top 4 levels of form last season when he was nowhere to be seen.

Good luck at Villa Amadou!

Good luck son, a player with great potential, who has been playing in a team that really do not give talented midfield prospects a chance to thrive. He was just at the wrong club at the wrong time under the wrong manager. I think we'll see him kick on now, to become a decent premier league midfielder, with the possibility of reaching an even higher standard than that.

Good luck son, a player with great potential, who has been playing in a team that really do not give talented midfield prospects a chance to thrive. He was just at the wrong club at the wrong time under the wrong manager. I think we'll see him kick on now, to become a decent premier league midfielder, with the possibility of reaching an even higher standard than that.

deffo this mate

Done well to get £50m.

Think he's good but not been consistent for us and even found himself behind Garner and Gueye for us last year. Very well may one day become a world class player but that would never happen for us under Dyche.

Hopefully we can reinvest well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.