2023/24 Amadou Onana

Complete lack of composure and ability. If you’re hitting a penalty like that you need to wait for keeper to move before slotting. Shocking, gets worse everytime I see it b

You shouldn't be taking a penalty like that full stop.

Players who wait for the keeper to move shouldn't take penalties and generally miss more than they score.

Make the keeper move after not before.

I think if he took a normal run up and hit it like that then people would accept it. It was the silly run up that has the pitch forks out. It’s sound if it goes in but if it doesn’t then you will always get stick.
Agreed. Gana should not get a lot of stick because it was nearly a greatly placed pen, hitting the post. Whereas if you do your little stutter and then kick it softly, not anywhere remotely close to the corner, that is going to always be problematic.

Some fans showing their true colours already. Ffs. He, like dcl, has been key to our good form.

His terrible through ball attempt annoyed me when he had so much time. He is still learning and he will get a lot from this. Not sure why he was taking the ‘winning’ pen though.
He didn't decide to take the pen. The order gets picked before hand.