Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was whisperings of Roma being interested, and maybe they are looking to shift that Iturbe guy (maybe to us!) so they can fund a deal for Yarmolenko!

I'd prefer Iturbe to Yarmolenko personally, needs to get out of Roma but was class at Hellas 2 seasons ago. Only 22 aswell.

Right oh. Here is more just in.

Player can sign for a new club in 6 months, no 12.
Player has outgrown Ukraine league.
Most Kiev fans want him sold, they love him, but would like the cash.
Everton have not withdrawn an offer, just dont see any point in negotiating any more.
Ignore any news till Friday, when it is expected owner will make up his mind.
Ignore any relevance to him playing in the friendly.

Not sure if that is good or bad myself.
So basically our eggs are in this basket and it will go down to the wire and if we don't get this over the line then we get nobody as there won't be time to get anyone else.

Right oh. Here is more just in.

Player can sign for a new club in 6 months, no 12.
Player has outgrown Ukraine league.
Most Kiev fans want him sold, they love him, but would like the cash.
Everton have not withdrawn an offer, just dont see any point in negotiating any more.
Ignore any news till Friday, when it is expected owner will make up his mind.
Ignore any relevance to him playing in the friendly.

Not sure if that is good or bad myself.
If Everton are hanging around for that they must have rocks in their head (or our board are delighted and using it to take us past deadline day spending no real money).

Think that's a bit naïve, mate. He's bound to have lots of targets and back ups in case we don't get the main target, that's just how it works. We'll get someone, but whether it's Yarmolenko or not is yet to be seen.

Dunno mate, time will tell i gues, HOPEFULLY we will both never know whose right as we will get Yarmolenko in and won't ever get to that point. what i do think is that we may do an emergency loan if it all goes tits up by deadline day, but we won't buy anyone i'm certain unles it's the Ukranian

Does it make a difference to us anyway?

If he's going on a bosman we have no chance, as other clubs will be able to offer better wages/signing on fees. We have a chance now because we seemingly have the cash to buy him, but we can't break our wage structure.

I asked what it was about mate not does it make a difference to us.

Atleast we have offered something for Dinamo Kyiv to think about.

That kind of shows we have made progress from being actual tools at transfers.

A debate posted a couple of hours ago on a Kiev website. (translated)

In recent days, just swirling debate who the fool - Dinamo fans, fans Yarmolenko or Surkis?

My position is supported by exactly half of the members of the second half of the release of my tired speech about Andrew. But, talking to some person, I'm slightly changed his understanding of everything happening.

What is your Dynamo Kiev? This is a team for which we are ill with all your heart? During played 25 pets? Or is it Andriy Yarmolenko and the usual gang of players?

I'm very flattered that in Ukraine there is still a lot of moralists. People who believe that a person can not hold onto the chain. However, without sarcasm, you are very correct arguments. I do fully support throughout. But I do not think that this chain of iron and too short. We all live and develop under someone's chain. Let someone interferes it, let someone annoying, and someone gives space and joy. But we are on the circuit.

I propose to weigh the "pros" and "cons" to continue a career Andrey Yarmolenko in our native Dynamo Kiev, relying only on obvious facts, without speculation and conjecture about his future in a particular club.

Against

Yes, Yarmolenko is not very young player and another year in Dinamo only add a new number to his age. Thus, less time will develop into a good club that will give him new skills. Will less time to win some significant European trophy, both individual and team.
Once a year without games against high-quality teams. 6 Champions League games will be, as a minimum, but even then not a fact that gets someone supergrandov Europe. But it still does not compare to the weekly logging against an elite team.
Possible cooling to the delight of football. But again, this is from the category of "guesswork." Of course, it may lose interest in playing against Marseille, but you may not divide? That we do not know. Even when you go to football, but does not want you to laziness, you are playing against some small, you are still receiving the ball while trying to do everything as well.
Behind

This fact has all zadolbal, but still worth mentioning it. Playing in the Champions League. Champions League 2009-2010 - 4th place. Absenteeism nowhere. 2010-2011 - departures from Ajax is still in training. 2011-2012 - departures from Rubin still in training. 2012-2013 - departure from the group. 2 Next year without the Champions League. And now that Andrew is at the peak of his form - is not the time to show all your skills against the giants? Right now. Now is the time to show all that is able to our leader.
Vnutrikomandnye case. Of course, all the nuances I, alas, do not know. But I do know that the climate in the team the perfect person for Andrew. Yarmola, Sydorchuk, Kravets, Fishing, Makarenko, Khacheridi, fish - has long been known that the company live in perfect harmony. Weddings, birthdays, holidays - all make together. Jokes, baiting each other, support - all this testifies to the fact that Andrew is not looking down on the partners that it is the same member of staff, as well as all and that he has loyal friends. It is well known that not all teams an ideal microclimate, namely the straightforward effect on the psychology of the game or that character.

The last year of the contract and, as a consequence, the ability to get into a good club that not particularly want to spend many millions on unproven player. Surkis has long made it clear that he was not particularly interested in money, namely the game Dynamo. He is willing to let go free after a year of Andrew, though beginning to ply in the news bulletin that they want to extend the contract with him. But I do not really believe it. If Andrew would still be able to shine in the Champions League, it is HUGE! lined up as a free player on a very high level. And just the same contract ready to pay the ransom average, albeit ambitious clubs in the likeness of Everton.

And plus to all, I want to reiterate that Andrew insists that he is interested to try your hand in a serious championship, but it is certainly not claimed that no longer wants to play for Dinamo. You saw that man on the circuit so genuinely happy and their team goals scored?

Look Let this little thing, but if a person in the chain to which it was chained - he would be forced to maximum ironic smile when clogged goal. And Andrew runs congratulate each player who scored. This he must, if he wants to leave the Dynamo?

So still very curious about who is wrong in this situation.

Surkis, who is trying to keep the poor unfortunate player on the circuit and make it worse, thinks a third of visitors who have already pour Igor Mikhailovich omnipresent mud, forgetting that our president are interested in results of the team, not the financial part of the retention Dynamo .

I have no idea what this means. So we have made (what seems to be) a decent offer, and we are just waiting it out to see what their loony chairman says? Is he perhaps waiting for a better offer?

A mix of Everton and an Eastern European country was always going to create something weird.

Mate i harken back to the Kanchelskis saga compared to that this is straight forward, and it was worth waiting for him like its worth waiting this out

Does it make a difference to us anyway?

If he's going on a bosman we have no chance, as other clubs will be able to offer better wages/signing on fees. We have a chance now because we seemingly have the cash to buy him, but we can't break our wage structure.
I don't think it's wages. I think personal terms are agreed. It's simply a case that we are a few million of what the Kiev owner wants for him and until the last day of the window there's no pressure on him to sell.

Realistically what will happen is either a) we meet the valuation on the last day and get him or b) another bigger club comes in after missing out on one of it's targets and we miss out on him or c) no one meets the valuation and he stays.

It's really up to the board if they want him or not. If they aren't willing to meet his price then I'm glad they've moved on and we can perhaps look at getting someone even on loan this week. If they want him then they should meet Kiev's valuation now.

Fingers crossed the chairman comes to his senses.

My issue with Everton isn't the way they're handling this specific transfer, it's that our biggest and most important signing of the window is the one involved in this transfer. It's just so late in the window and so risky for us. If you're not confident of a deal being pushed through, then why not try and sort it or leave it ASAP so we have longer than about 2 days to get our 2nd choice?

Maybe he is the one that Martinez wanted above all mate and he knew it would have to come down to the very end of the window to get him

Dunno mate, time will tell i gues, HOPEFULLY we will both never know whose right as we will get Yarmolenko in and won't ever get to that point. what i do think is that we may do an emergency loan if it all goes tits up by deadline day, but we won't buy anyone i'm certain unles it's the Ukranian

We'll have backups, it's just whether we're able to do a deal in such little time. Personally I'm confident we'll get Yarmolenko eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back