Are we a one man team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance on Gods earth we pay 50m for a Striker, utterly dreaming if you think we would.

20m TOPS, the rest goes to replace Barks who we allowed to leave on a free.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT DAVE?
I think the cash goes to the stadium. There. The unspeakable spoken.

For well over a decade we've wanted a 20 goal a season striker, and now we've got one, we're worrying about the fact that we've got one means he's involved in a lot of our goals.

To some extent, I share your concerns, but we're a funny lot us Evertonians, because we can always find something to stress about !

I agree with that, it is perverse. But if we had Lukaku sharing the wealth and Barkley on 10 goals and Mirallas on 8 or whatever we'd be a lot better off.

The 1 in Croccy?

And as ive said David, if we get Europa, we simply must built a squad able to cope with the extra demands.
We wont though. FFP and wage ceilings blah blah blah and a stadium to build blah blah blah...if only we could lad blah blah blah....you know the script.

And as ive said David, if we get Europa, we simply must built a squad able to cope with the extra demands.

This is the reason I think Valencia might be an option, Koeman must see something or he wouldnt bother with him at all, and a few time he has thrown him out for 10 minutes he has done well in a short space of time

There are no excuses left David, nowhere to hide, nowhere to run, its pony up time.
Ha Ha Ha.

You sweet innocent child.

this club are run by a conglomerate of evil men dedicated to strangling hope....haven't you worked that out yet?

Ha Ha Ha.

this club are run by a conglomerate of evil men dedicated to strangling hope....haven't you worked that out yet?

upload_2017-3-19_16-30-54.webp

Keep fishing Dave

Ha Ha Ha.

Thats not conclusive JUST yet.

This summer will determine how history will judge Farhad Moshiri.

Michael Knighton or Sir Phillip Carter.

History awaits.

We're playing directly to Lukaku's strengths.

Something we haven't done for the last two years on a consistency.

That being said, the other players around him didn't provide enough goal-scoring alternatives until very recently.

Thats not conclusive JUST yet.

This summer will determine how history will judge Farhad Moshiri.

Michael Knighton or Sir Phillip Carter.

History awaits.
....let me introduce you to the near future:

provisional agreement to buy land at BM docks; sale of Lukaku for £70M; purchase of new players for £70M; stadium planning application submitted; stadium planning application objected to; stadium plan goes to public inquiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back