Are we a one man team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would be in a lot healthier state looking toward a non-Lukaku future if the scoring and key creation of the 51 goals we've scored this season were spread around more evenly, that's for sure. As it is we are left with an incredible imbalance should he leave.

No other top end PL club is over-exposed to one player than we are.
United have scored 9 less PL goals than us this season and Zlatan has got 15 of them and 26 in all competitions

The imbalance though think about the imbalance. lol

We would be in a lot healthier state looking toward a non-Lukaku future if the scoring and key creation of the 51 goals we've scored this season were spread around more evenly, that's for sure. As it is we are left with an incredible imbalance should he leave.

No other top end PL club is over-exposed to one player than we are.
I'm fairly certain I addressed this about 5 hours ago, but if Lukaku goes, we buy in another striker or 2 and they fill the gap.

We may even change the style of the team to allow other players to chip in and contribute.

It's bizarre you goading other Evertonians by saying effectively saying 'you'll be sorry when we're crap and I'm right'.

Dealt with in the OP.

Maybe you should have read it before jumping in with your size 12s?
Only it wasn't dealt with in the OP. Your one eyed nonsense ignored the simple and logical destruction of those numbers

United have scored 9 less goals than us, so Lukaku could have only been sat on 12 for us to have parity with them,had we matched their defensive numbers.

Your entire premise has more holes than a Swiss cheese and is as transparent as tissue paper, despite your protestations

I'm fairly certain I addressed this about 5 hours ago, but if Lukaku goes, we buy in another striker or 2 and they fill the gap.

We may even change the style of the team to allow other players to chip in and contribute.

Which is what I've been staying will have to happen, and it'll be problematical for a team in need of stability.
It's bizarre you goading other Evertonians by saying effectively saying 'you'll be sorry when we're crap and I'm right'.

Oh, I'm the one doing the goading am I? Open your eyes.

Only it wasn't dealt with in the OP. Your one eyed nonsense ignored the simple and logical destruction of those numbers

United have scored 9 less goals than us, so Lukaku could have only been sat on 12 for us to have parity with them,had we matched their defensive numbers.

Your entire premise has more holes than a Swiss cheese and is as transparent as tissue paper, despite your protestations
You have no idea of how to interpret data? Not my problem.

Which is what I've been staying will have to happen, and it'll be problematical for a team in need of stability.

Oh, I'm the one doing the goading am I? Open your eyes.
On your first point.. If Koeman was used to anything at Southampton it was instability, he inherited an unstable team at Everton. While I do think we rely on Lukaku, quite rightly so for a world class striker, I also have faith that Koeman will invest wisely in a suitable replacement or two.

I posted that earlier mate.

it was hysterical then and it's even more so now.

"You dont need the goals of Lukaku...Tom Davies and Gareth Barry will get them next season".

The Echo have published three recent "think pieces" on the same subject in the last week....

....feel like you're getting set up for some big news....?!

It's already happened mate...

PLTableTopGoalscorers-2-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back