Are you worried?

Are you concerned heading into the new season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need young, hungry players who want to be here. Not a pension payroll and hopeless players with ‘potential’ that’s never never reached a la Keane - file him under Mirallas, Bolasie and Rodwell
We need a blend of youth and experience. Sadly we have frittered away what should have been a transition from Moyes old guard into a fresh young new squad who had learned from the old pros.

Usually level headed. But......I'm concerned.
Your average fan has known for a while that we've an ageing and slow back four which isn't protected. So a professional manager should know very quickly about our shortcomings. Especially a manager who has competed against us in the last 2 years. Needs sorting and fast
Seems too late now - it takes a long time to scout players, make deals etc, with a degree of certainty about the outcome

Not at the moment, I expect quite a few changes before the Wolves game both personnel and tactical. It would have been nice to have had a few more wins, but for me pre-season is all about fitness.

I'm confident of winning some money.

IMG-20180728-WA0016.jpg

I worry every season that we'll stumble somewhere along the way and mess up that treble AGAIN.
So this season is no different.

Any team that conceeds 3 or 4 or 5 goals a match on a regular basis over the last 3 years..

Any one who is not worried .

Well i have some arguement for them. 3 new defenders needed. Baines jags are totally finished. Keane never started.

Status
Not open for further replies.