Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that we've already signed a replacement for Koné. Once Niasse is fit, I doubt Koné will be in the match squad anymore.

Really? On the evidence of Martinez's typical selections, I think it is more likely we won't see Osman and Mirallas in the match day squad - but still plenty of Kone and Cleverley....

Really? On the evidence of Martinez's typical selections, I think it is more likely we won't see Osman and Mirallas in the match day squad - but still plenty of Kone and Cleverley....
Niasse is a like for like replacement for Koné at the left-sided forward role that Martinez likes. Mirallas, in Martinez's mind, plays an entirely different role. No question in my mind that Niasse would have come on yesterday instead of Koné if he were fit, and that Mirallas would have been in exactly the same spot on the bench.

Problem we have with Kone is he doesn't seem the type of person who will talk himself out of the squad with his attitude, unlike for example Kev Mirallas. I bet Kone is nice as pie, no complaints in or out of the side, Bobbies yes man so Bobby loves him and plays him and other model professionals before the players with ability but the wrong attitude. Same problem we had with Neville under Moyes.
Maybe he knows he isn't the most gifted player and appreciates what Martinez has done for him by giving him a chance, which makes it easier for Martinez to pick him, his happy mate.

Lets be honest that was horrible for a player to come onto the pitch to a stadium booing, wasn't his fault, but he got on with it while Kev was throwing gloves around, be interesting to see who starts against Bourmouth now.

I don't blame kev a
Problem we have with Kone is he doesn't seem the type of person who will talk himself out of the squad with his attitude, unlike for example Kev Mirallas. I bet Kone is nice as pie, no complaints in or out of the side, Bobbies yes man so Bobby loves him and plays him and other model professionals before the players with ability but the wrong attitude. Same problem we had with Neville under Moyes.
Maybe he knows he isn't the most gifted player and appreciates what Martinez has done for him by giving him a chance, which makes it easier for Martinez to pick him, his happy mate.

Lets be honest that was horrible for a player to come onto the pitch to a stadium booing, wasn't his fault, but he got on with it while Kev was throwing gloves around, be interesting to see who starts against Bourmouth now.
I don't blame kev at all because this clown of a manager is ruining him.

I'd smile and be polite and not rock the boat if I wasn't very good at my job and was paid £20000 plus per week to blag it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back