Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pointless bringing him on at home when we are losing as the fans are waiting for him to make a mistake.. Even if hes trying to play the right ball and is unlucky its still groans/boos.

Pointless bringing him on at home when we are losing as the fans are waiting for him to make a mistake.. Even if hes trying to play the right ball and is unlucky its still groans/boos.

Mad this - it's as if we've got 38,000 utterly unreasonable people in L4 every home match.

They boo for good reason mate. Here's the facts https://www.whoscored.com/Players/8943/Show/Arouna-Kon

One of the many horrible reasons why we've won four home games in 10 months. Not the only one like...

It's a Kone thread

We're discussing Kone.

Not massively seeing a problem here.

Apart from every post you make on the subject being digs at the guy and his football ability? A discussion would be comparing his good and bad points, your interpretation is ignoring people's views on his positives and pushing this view that you're right and everyone who doesn't see that is wrong

Apart from every post you make on the subject being digs at the guy and his football ability? A discussion would be comparing his good and bad points, your interpretation is ignoring people's views on his positives and pushing this view that you're right and everyone who doesn't see that is wrong

I think that's a fair summary. Thanks.

I do feel sorry for him as he has had some wretched injury luck but I honestly don't see what's gone on from the beginning of the season to now. The change from those few games he played well in to now it's like a Jelavic turn around.

He seems to find the basics difficult.

But just about everything Kone attempts, fails. The only thing I can credit him for is recovery after losing the ball, but I'd rather he not lose it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back