Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute rubbish. Stevie Wonder could see this clown was goddamn awful. It's outrageous he was signed. Thinking back, Martinez got Wigan relegated yet brought the entire spine of that useless team to GP. Robles, Alcaraz, McCarthy, and Kone.

On top of that, didn't he bring practically the whole backroom staff with him?

As for Kone, he had a poor injury record before we signed him and a pretty poor scoring record too. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Was actually decent at Wigan, a player I wanted us to sign. Injury ruined him, and on his return really wasnt helped by Martinez ludicrously sticking him on the left wing.
But obviously overall, good riddance.

I got him a leaving card

STGC0006486-1.jpg

And Robles obviously. How on earth did I forget.

DeWigertonisation has been a long road but let's be thankful to Mr Koeman who has almost brought us out safely the other side.

McCarthy and Barry still need to get lost. It's taken time but we can at last see the light at the end of the tunnel. It was previously being blocked out by Kone's massive arse.

Would he get into many other teams, I was going to say above us, but actually in the whole league?

Truly useless.

You seem to have missed my point. He's not good enough for us, he's been a poor signing and I'm glad he's moving on. I just don't think he's a terrible footballer.

His goalscoring is bad yes, though to be fair he usually played out wide or in a support role for us, but when I watched Niasse try and trap a ball or pass 5 yards I realised what a terrible footballer actually looks like. Though funnily enough Omar is looking a much better goalscorer!

You seem to have missed my point. He's not good enough for us, he's been a poor signing and I'm glad he's moving on. I just don't think he's a terrible footballer.

His goalscoring is bad yes, though to be fair he usually played out wide or in a support role for us, but when I watched Niasse try and trap a ball or pass 5 yards I realised what a terrible footballer actually looks like. Though funnily enough Omar is looking a much better goalscorer!

I beleive he is/was/always will be a terrible footballer.

And Robles obviously. How on earth did I forget.

DeWigertonisation has been a long road but let's be thankful to Mr Koeman who has almost brought us out safely the other side.

Kone will be released.

McCarthy and Robles probably will be sold by RK this summer.

I beleive he is/was/always will be a terrible footballer.

Fair enough. Not even saying he was good like. I just think injuries and being played out of position didn't help. Also feel he was a confidence player.

But whatever way you look at it he's not good enough for us and where we want to be in the league. So meh.

Absolute rubbish. Stevie Wonder could see this clown was goddamn awful. It's outrageous he was signed. Thinking back, Martinez got Wigan relegated yet brought the entire spine of that useless team to GP. Robles, Alcaraz, McCarthy, and Kone.

Missed 2 open goals from a combined total of 10 yards against Hull & Stevenage at home before the injury.

Just another myth during the bobby era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back