Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll start at WBA due to their height and power from set pieces. You all know this to be true

I hope he does, he has started a lot this season, and we have been playing well. No needs right now to make any major changes to the line up or formation. If the team suddenly hit a bad patch then maybe reassess, but right now we should just stick with him and Lukaku up front.

I hope he does, he has started a lot this season, and we have been playing well. No needs right now to make any major changes to the line up or formation. If the team suddenly hit a bad patch then maybe reassess, but right now we should just stick with him and Lukaku up front.

Except kone isn't actually playibg up front, he is playing right wing mate

I still completely do not understand how he has suddenly become good. He was rubbish in preseason against crap teams. It's like the season started and he just went 'alright FINE I'll do it properly now guys'

I think he'll start on Sunday after his cameo performance tonight - offers much more than Naismith in terms of all round play and has suddenly become a bit of a goal threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back