Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he brings out the best in Lukaku, adds a lot of composure and hold-up play in the opposing half at times when Rom can't.

Thinking something similar as well, mate.

What Kone lacks in his game, Rom has. What Rom lacks in his game, Kone has. Make a baby, guys!

Such an useful player for us on the pitch this season so far. Played at least ok for me in every league match this season. He totally changed my opinion on him in the last few weeks. On this pace he deserves a new contract in the end of the season.

Really starting to find some form that, truthfully I did not think he had.

However, when we are a full health I'd still prefer two wingers like Mirallas and G starting. I really do like him off the bench to change our attack especially against teams who pack the middle.

What is so important is he takes the burden off of Lukaku when it comes to the dirty work. He is really good at holding up the ball and he is also more than willing to defer to Lukaku in being the main threat.With someone holdig the ball up Lukaku is free to attack the space and be isolated against slower or weaker defenders.

I don't know why I found this so funny.

good night, sweet prince. glad to see him do well in the Royal Blue.

So fine, Kone A Kone A
So fine, Kone A Kone A
It's all mine, Kone A Kone A
Well I feel all right
(Kone A Kone A)
I said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Got booked for celebrating his missus' birthday or something. What's going on there?
Apparently it's their anniversary. Good day overall for him.

Glad he's found the form that we all didn't know he had. Proving to be quite a handy player for a relatively small fee, shame his career with us started in the way it did.

Think both him and Naismith are best used from the bench, both will divide us all year though, for what it's worth Kone has proved me wrong so far this year, hope it continues till next summer

Cant have both him and Kone on the bench, we need a goal threat from the kick off, having them both on the bench will see us starting with an eleven on the pitch that wont offer enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back