Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was finished with the performances he was putting in during preseason but happy he's telling me to f off and is finally showing his worth.

Deffo doing a Saha and playing for a new contract though haha!

He is a very underated player and starting to show his worth. In all honesty, like Naismith will be best in small bursts and we will have to put up with inconsistency.

What I like about him is he helps us get the best out of Lukaku, he is a great foil for him. That alone is a good reason to keep him around. Sometimes you have players who themselves are not that great but they allow your better players to perform well. When he came on it free'd up Lukaku who looked more dangerous.

I think last night, if anything, proved that Kone should be starting ahead of Naismith. He makes up for the few things Lukaku currently lacks and they're a very good partnership.

I personally don't think we should start as if Rom isn't performing and Kone is already on the pitch we don't have any striker options on the bench. If you bring Kone from the bench then he'll be fresh and cause problems for opposition defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back