Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Ashley Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patterson is a shambles mate.

I dont trust him AT ALL.
That’s your choice and maybe the managers too ,I’m not saying Patterson is a prime Cafu and is the answer what I am saying is young is maybe at the point of his career where his body doesn’t do what the brain tells it to and he hasn’t got the legs for 2 90 minutes in a week and should have been either a sub today or taken off in the 2nd half.

That’s your choice and maybe the managers too ,I’m not saying Patterson is a prime Cafu and is the answer what I am saying is young is maybe at the point of his career where his body doesn’t do what the brain tells it to and he hasn’t got the legs for 2 90 minutes in a week and should have been either a sub today or taken off in the 2nd half.
I agree. But that last part of the sentence was Dyche's doing.

We have no RB at this club apart from Coleman when he's back up to speed - as much as he can be these days.

How long has this position been a problem? 5 years at least.

We have no RB at this club apart from Coleman when he's back up to speed - as much as he can be these days.

And then some,I’d still have taken him off or as others said Harrison the goal is plain bad luck, but to take him off when he was absolutely goosed for Patterson was a no brainer for me,

I reckon that young Scottish lad we've got , the one Dyche doesn't like , he's done OK this season ,not many mistakes at all for a young lad learning his trade .
He should be getting more game time til Seamus gets back.

Cos that pensioner he's loves is embarrassing and cost us more points than anyone this season.

All his managers mate. Not maybe. He needs to drop down a level to the championship of league one to get some game time and develop a game.

Back to Young. He did fine today. No blame at all for the own goal. Will be a tidy back up when Coleman is fit.

But as Dave K has said that is only sustainable this season. We need to buy two new right backs.

Don't spoil the agenda :) IMO Young did well today but struggled with 10-15mins to go. Manager should take note.
I was in the upper gwladys first half right above him and thought he did well, after the comments on here I thought he must have had a stinker in the second half but fell what I've just watched he didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back