Match Thread Aston Villa 3-2 Everton. Saturday 14th September 17:30

I don't know what to expect with Everton anymore even in the most giddy times they turn happiness in to horror. I hope we rock up and win 2-0 or 3-1. I'm expecting a repeat of last season. With Dyche the stubborn in charge any positives will probably be undermined when he takes Ndiaye off probably.

We had the last game won and 3 points in the bag on 85 mins last time out, only for the players to bottle it. Can`t see us winning this one and would be happy to get off the mark with a point, but I don`t trust these players not to bottle it again.

We had the last game won and 3 points in the bag on 85 mins last time out, only for the players to bottle it.

On the face of it, maybe. But under the bonnet that defeat is on Dyche. 100%. He failed to react to Bournemouth's changes. He failed to see our players were knackered. He took off the two outlets we had in Ndiaye and DCL. He threw the players under a bus. Dyche. Him. Yes Dyche.

Pretty much every team has faster, stronger, more technical teams, than us- with squad depth to boot. No chance against these lot, prob beat Sutton, 50/50 against Palace.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back