Match Thread Aston Villa 3-2 Everton. Saturday 14th September 17:30

Mods have banned anyone from interacting with me. Typical.

-T2-.gif

The usual write off at Villa Park, 3-1 defeat. O'Brien has to start and would expect Mangala in.

The Leicester away I think defines Dyche's future and how toxic it becomes at Goodison so I'm hoping for a decent performance and narrow defeat to take into that game at least.

I reckon he might go 3-5-2 for this, that's a way to get O'Brien in the team. Was a disaster when it was last trialled in Wolverhampton last xmas so would feel like a tombola selection but needs must. You could have N'diaye and DCL both upfront and also drop Keane and move Myko inside with McNeill as LWB.

I'd rather see something like that attempted to get in the new faces than the same old names dragging this club down and losing meekly.

I reckon he might go 3-5-2 for this, that's a way to get O'Brien in the team. Was a disaster when it was last trialled in Wolverhampton last xmas so would feel like a tombola selection but needs must. You could have N'diaye and DCL both upfront and also drop Keane and move Myko inside with McNeill as LWB.

I'd rather see something like that attempted to get in the new faces than the same old names dragging this club down and losing meekly.
Sadly, either solution would involve dyche making a tactical change decision which he seems totally incapable of either before or during a game. His motto is like doctors 'First, do no harm' exceptthats pretty much the end of it for him, nothing beyond that statement. Expect it will be another predictable line up and formation with the predictable result.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back