Lindstrom
Calvert Lewin
Ndiaye

[Poor language removed] " dastardly" Masters' Villa 0 Everton 8

Let's smash these 😁

Who loves ya baby !
NSNO
💙

Why can't I say the shortened version of Richard ??? :)
I’d say he will pick McNeil unless he’s injured or suspended

Villa will score between 3 and 6
Everton will not score
Everton will camp on the edge of their own box
Keane will be crap
Young will get booked and/or sent off
4-4-1-1
Pickford, Young, Keane, Tarkowski, Mykolenko, Gueye, Tim, Ndiaye, McNeil, Harrison, DCL - Although I wouldnt be surprised if Doucoure came in for NDaiye and Garner for Tim, Dyche likes his favourites
1 shot on target
Everyone will still want Dyche Out
Certain GOT members will claim Pep couldn`t do any better with these players
Still waiting for the xG to pay us back
Onana will be boss and probably score
Some on GOT will complain Onana never played like that for us whilst praising Dyche whose tactics literally bypasses central midfield
No subs before 75 minutes, Villa will already have made 3-5
Subs will be wrong, taking our best and most effective players off for his favourites
Away fans will sing for 90 mins and get let down by this team
Every supporter of this club will be let down by this team
Still no takeover

Anything I`ve missed?
Pints and pies at HT

From a Villa perspective...

Issues at right-back as we will either look to field an 18 year old from Serbia there (full international), who is very inexperienced, or Bogarde who came through our academy but is also inexperienced. Konsa limped off last night so that is a worry as Carlos was injured recently and with Cash also out we could start with a back 4 of Nedelkovic - Bogarde - Torres - Digne. That would be a real concern for Emery.

The midfield has started well but not yet properly clicked getting forward. Ramsey is still being slowly reintroduced after missing a lot of last season and we do miss Luiz dictating tempo and Kamara who is still out injured. Onana and Tielemans have been excellent but we need just a bit more zip in there.

Up front Bailey has yet to get going and Watkins has been suffering because of carrying an injury and having literally zero pre-season which shows in his performances. Obviously, Villa will be favourites given the positions of the two teams and us being at home, but seeing our injury woes from last season seemingly spilling into this one I'm not hugely confident.
Thanks for coming on here and trying to give us a bit of hope
You could put out your under 15s and we would still contrive to come up with an expected defeat

Serious question, the general vibe in here seems to be "we should win, but we won't because of Dyche"

If you were a neutral watching, why would you expect the team that finished 4th (on 68 points), to lose at home to the team that finished 15th (on 40 points)
Because it’s football and mad 💩happens
Just not in a good way for us

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back