2021/22 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

If its his quad then I think there is something at Finch Farm causing this be it the ground or training methods we employ. That's Mina, DCL, Gbamin and Godfrey now off the top of my head with quad injuries. 3 of those are this season alone

If its his quad then I think there is something at Finch Farm causing this be it the ground or training methods we employ. That's Mina, DCL, Gbamin and Godfrey now off the top of my head with quad injuries. 3 of those are this season alone

Quad injuries are horrific for players who need explosive pace, I mean they are bad at the best of times but I hope its not a bad one for Godfrey.

I was told DCL was a bad one, didn't think it would be a season ender though.

Quad injuries are horrific for players who need explosive pace, I mean they are bad at the best of times but I hope its not a bad one for Godfrey.

I was told DCL was a bad one, didn't think it would be a season ender though.
I'm not remotely clued up on injuries but seemingly quad injuries are some of the worst to get and lead to a career of persistent issues.

Doesn't matter who the owner, manager, players are - if our fitness department are not able to keep the squad fit we'll never progress.

They all need booting and a new department hired.

Status
Not open for further replies.