2021/22 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming into his third season he has to produce in the position he plays. He’s only delivered as a stand in left back so far. It’s a big season for another player who cost Everton north of twenty million.
Is your middle name “Edgy” by any chance?

Coming into his third season he has to produce in the position he plays. He’s only delivered as a stand in left back so far. It’s a big season for another player who cost Everton north of twenty million.
COVID ruined last season for him. He never really got going, it affected his breathing. The season beforehe did well at left back, but we need him to perform at CB. He has never convinced me there really.

COVID ruined last season for him. He never really got going, it affected his breathing. The season beforehe did well at left back, but we need him to perform at CB. He has never convinced me there really.
Even when he played latterly in the season just gone I was a bit meh. He’s still young like but when you’re paying twenny mills you’re hoping for something to make an impact soon.

Fair point, He's had a mixture of possible Covid complications and 2nd season syndrome, hopefully he can put a run together in one position.
It would be good if He and Tarkowski could gel and do well as a pair...or are they both rivals for the 1 position

Fair point, He's had a mixture of possible Covid complications and 2nd season syndrome, hopefully he can put a run together in one position.
It would be good if He and Tarkowski could gel and do well as a pair...or are they both rivals for the 1 position
Whenever Mina is fit he starts. Which will be less than 50% of the season, just depends if Lampard plays 3 or 2 centre backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.