Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
As ive posted 2 or 3 times, he definitely best suits a counter attacking team.

McNeil isnt that quick and neither is Harrison...Danjuma would probably be the only one of the 'forwards' to be up there with him.

I would say though, if we could bring in Sulemana (or Gnonto) then that could make us deadly on the counter.

Harrison and Danjuma of course are on loan and Doucoure will be out of contract in the summer. Meaning we may be able to bring in a couple of rapid attackers.

Need to build around him and add quick and effective players.

re Harrison. Not sure where you've got this from.

He's rapid - and more importantly he has that great switch of pace and really quick acceleration.

I always enjoy the optimism of the honeymoon period on GOT. It’s beautiful and only for a short while before some of you fatties decide there’s elements of his game that you seen before others, and castigate him until it effects his confidence and the player is ruined, so you same despicable pigs can gloat you seen he was a fraud before anyone else.

I always enjoy the optimism of the honeymoon period on GOT. It’s beautiful and only for a short while before some of you fatties decide there’s elements of his game that you seen before others, and castigate him until it effects his confidence and the player is ruined, so you same despicable pigs can gloat you seen he was a fraud before anyone else.
There’s a double GOT beauty effect here where you have a honeymoon period, plus Everton haven’t played for over a week so suddenly all our players are a bit better than they were because we haven’t watched them in a while too

But nah in all seriousness I expect Beto to score a hat trick against Arsenal at home and I’ll be very disappointed if he doesn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back