2024/25 Beto

I think people need to give him a bit more leeway he is very raw but whoever plays up front for us feeds off scraps the wingers don't support or supply much our current ten has back technique and doesn't have the vision to slip a forward in. This fella needs balls threaded through for him to run onto not balls smashed into his neck. It's partly Dyche's tactics that the forward is always isolated for me. Yes his touch is ropey but he's swift and powerful and might actually be a better finisher than Dom if given a run who knows...we are far too quick to write a forward off who has barely started ten games in this country in our 451 system.

He's got flaws, but convinced he would get about 10 league goals if he started all season. Got 3 league goals in his first season, in a combined - and disjointed, might I add - total of 941 minutes.

3 goals every ten games is not great like, but he'd have been our top scorer with that strike rate last season.

He also got 2 goals and an assist in 114 League Cup minutes, and 1 assist in 104 FA Cup minutes.

Poor first touch, but can definitely produce moments in games.

He's got flaws, but convinced he would get about 10 league goals if he started all season. Got 3 league goals in his first season, in a combined - and disjointed, might I add - total of 941 minutes.

3 goals every ten games is not great like, but he'd have been our top scorer with that strike rate last season.

He also got 2 goals and an assist in 114 League Cup minutes, and 1 assist in 104 FA Cup minutes.

Poor first touch, but can definitely produce moments in games.
I agree. I think he'd get 10 in the league each season if he was given a chance. Which is similar to what we got out of Richarlison. I know they are different players and Richarlison played on the left a fair bit too.

But think he needs to be given a run of games to work on his weaknesses. Dyche needs to be giving him 30+ mins more often, if bringing him on as a sub too.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back