• Barmby

• Barkley

• Jeffers

• Xavier

• Arteta

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't doubt that Howard's drinking was the problem, but why did Gary have to take training, where were Howard's assistants ?

Don't, another Everton player, sadly no longer without told me that Gary Speed was taking the trading while Howard was sleeping it off on a camp bed in Bellefield. It's a good question though, who were Howard's coaches in that last dreadful
season of Howard's tenure, maybe they were sleeping it off with him, you could also ask what was the chairman of the time allowing all this to go on, it was common knowledge to a lot of Everton fans then.

I'm sorry but this thread just shows how negative and backward facing we are.
Focus on the positives
What a grim club we are sometimes.
Come on guys,
we've got some amazing young players
we've got some money
we have a nice ground, and hopes to get into an even better ground
we are 7th in the country, which is not that bad
we have ups and downs but generally they entertain us, even though the hope kills us sometimes.
(and even though its the hollywood drama which is sometimes entertaining now)
We're on the map now - we've got players who are more famous than the club

please be positive and bring some joy to the club now
support some of our players unconditionally and just enjoy it then it'll rub off on the players and club.

thank you

laughter.gif

Barmby- never a blue
Rom- never a blue
Lescott- never a blue
Moyes- never a blue
Arteta- never a blue
Xavier- never a blue
Jeffers- never snaked anybody
Rooney- was a kid who joined the biggest club in the world and achieved what he wouldn't have come close to achieving at Everton
Barkley- always a blue

You see the difference?
Sort of goes with what I'm saying, if (as I expect and I've said it many times) he joins Spurs in Jan or even worse the Summer then he will be the biggest Snake.

When he officially goes it will be Barkley. All the other had good enough reason. A player that wasn't a blue born cannot be a snake. Owes nothing to the club apart from playing 100% in the time they with us.

Top rat snake....

View attachment 40871
Just look at his favourite TV star..

...Lenny Henry ffs...
Was a shining light in another difficult period for us.He was that eras Ross Barkley only better even then.Don't know why we sold him.That he ended up with them,is that his fault,don't think so.What rankles is for the most part he was superb for them despite us going on to build a couple of great teams without him.I need more snake evidence.

Was a shining light in another difficult period for us.He was that eras Ross Barkley only better even then.Don't know why we sold him.That he ended up with them,is that his fault,don't think so.What rankles is for the most part he was superb for them despite us going on to build a couple of great teams without him.I need more snake evidence.
....there

What more proof do ya need...?

You_Doodle_2017-09-25T17_18_03Z.webp

He wanted to leave to go to them.
We wouldn't sell directly to them.

He wanted to leave to go to them.
We wouldn't sell directly to them.
Ok but did we sell him for the money at that time was not that a factor, plus think they were European champions at the time.We also sold McNaught to them as well, why probably money.How could any player have a pre arranged move from Everton-Villa-RS impossible even then.

Ok but did we sell him for the money at that time was not that a factor, plus think they were European champions at the time.We also sold McNaught to them as well, why probably money.How could any player have a pre arranged move from Everton-Villa-RS impossible even then.
We wouldn't sell the them
He went to Villa and asked to leave after a season and was told no.
He then asked to leave again at the end of his 2nd season.
Villa sold him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back