• Barmby

• Barkley

• Jeffers

• Xavier

• Arteta

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To add fuel to the flames, Old Nick will be revelling in all the hatred and bile directed towards him by us lot.
I see him regularly due to him living about half a mile away from me. I spoke to him at a sportsman's dinner when he was Hull City manager about him crapping on us the way he did. His response was one of total indifference saying that was modern day football. The last time was after his return to GP when he said he was surprised at how much we held a grudge.

To add fuel to the flames, Old Nick will be revelling in all the hatred and bile directed towards him by us lot.
I see him regularly due to him living about half a mile away from me. I spoke to him at a sportsman's dinner when he was Hull City manager about him crapping on us the way he did. His response was one of total indifference saying that was modern day football. The last time was after his return to GP when he said he was surprised at how much we held a grudge.
Just confirms how much of a T-T he is.

Eve was the snake for getting Adam to eat the apple, but he should have had more sense anyway, I voted for Moyes but the biggest and snidiest snake for me is Kenwright.

I ain't so hot on my Biblical references Dave. Too much fire and brimstone for me. I'd have gone down with Sodom (or was it the other one)? It was just the fact that the fella (Barmby) had the audacity to utter those words after we'd helped the blert get back in the England line up, when his career was stalling. There are many who deserve the monicker "Snake" but he'll probs always be my number one. Here's hoping anyways.

Don't, another Everton player, sadly no longer without told me that Gary Speed was taking the trading while Howard was sleeping it off on a camp bed in Bellefield. It's a good question though, who were Howard's coaches in that last dreadful
season of Howard's tenure, maybe they were sleeping it off with him, you could also ask what was the chairman of the time allowing all this to go on, it was common knowledge to a lot of Everton fans then.

The club was an utter shambles at that point. I doubt anyone had any clue as to what they were doing. Speed was professional enough to step up to the plate in our darkest times. And got booed for it.

'eff off tango testies

Moyes2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back