Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and? Why didn't anyone else want that coin? Why did Moshiri even appoint him?
See the figure there alone show's how bad Moshiri has been, the money wasted on management has been a disgrace, on Kenwrights watch we stuck with Moyes.
Apart from a handful of elite money clubs they all wanted it.

Now to get it you have to be chosen by the club & signed off by the clubs board including your man Billy boy.

If people want to say they don't believe he was as ill as we were led to believe then they should be allowed to say so, there's certainly circumstantial evidence that suggests he wasn't. I'll post some examples of it if asked.
Anybody who doesn’t believe Bill Kenwright had and still has major health concerns can doubt it if they like but, they should also be prepared to accept the word of those who know otherwise.

As I have told @Stephenlloyd who cast doubts as to BK’s health status, I am no apologist for BK and wish he no longer had any say or influence in the running of Everton…

But, he was seriously ill for some considerable period and underwent lengthy treatment to arrest the condition.
I won’t go into any specific details as they are between him, his family, closest friends and doctors but, I can assure you I am not making this up, and with respect your circumstantial evidence will be inaccurate.

Last edited:
Anybody who doesn’t believe Bill Kenwright had and still has major health concerns can doubt it if they like but, they should also be prepared to accept the word of those who know otherwise.

As I have told @Stephenlloyd who cast doubts as to BK’s health status, I am no apologist for BK and wish he no longer had any say or influence in the running of Everton…

But, he was seriously ill for some considerable period and underwent lengthy treatment to arrest the condition.
I won’t go into any specific details as they are between him, his family, closest friends and doctors but, I can assure you I am not making this up, and with respect you circumstantial evidence will be inaccurate.
So which are you?

Family? Close friend? Doctor?

(by the way, I don't doubt he was ill..... Just asking!)

He wasnt lying, he might of been slightly economical with the truth though, but If he believed what he was saying thats one thing, however Kirkby didnt happen, so its not something we need to worry about.

The reality will always come down to one rock solid point about Kenwright, when he bought Everton off PJ not one single other buyer was interested and the club was a total mess, he bought us at a time it was vital we got taken over and made us stable, he did do that and its impossible to say he didnt. He then sold the club on a very good platform to build on and it was destroyed by the current owner.
The Gregg situation and Kings Dock slightly tarnishes that shortened down version of the last near 20 years does it not ?

Can't help thinking tho to be honest, he only wanted to sell to someone who still allowed him to hold the reigns!
Maybe but if Moshiri was dumb enough to do that it shows how clueless he is, look at it like this, if I sold you my car would you let me keep the keys and still drive it?

Maybe but if Moshiri was dumb enough to do that it shows how clueless he is, look at it like this, if I sold you my car would you let me keep the keys and still drive it?
If I'd had a drink, and you took me where I wanted to go ...yeah ! But surely Moshiri has to start looking for a new chauffer now !! Cus Bill ain't gunna take him where he wants .

I won’t go into any specific details as they are between him, his family, closest friends and doctors but, I can assure you I am not making this up, and with respect your circumstantial evidence will be inaccurate.
That’s what you say. You have no proof only here say

Status
Not open for further replies.