Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
The outright lies that have been carefully cultivated over the years about this fraud that have morphed into myths and legends that are still widely believed by some is an utter embarrassment.

He never bought the club for £1.

He never saved us from liquidation either. in reality he practically drove us to the verge of it by selling every asset we had that wasn't nailed down.

He denied us the chance of moving to kings dock even when his fellow board members offered to pay the deposit for it.

He banned AGMs because he'd been rumbled by the shareholders for telling multiple lies including the SamuelsonFSF fiasco.

He tried to take us to a hideous lit up batcave in Kirkby to pay off his backers in a deal that would've been a total disaster for the club

Far from remortgaging his house for the club (an outright lie) he has actually made himself richer than he ever could've dreamed of being all off the back of the club.

Things weren't good for us under his stewardship prior to the arrival of Moshiri. It is a fact that its Kenwright who has presided over the longest barren spell in the club's entire history and it is a fact while he's been on the board, we've gone from top table to also rans and now possibly to the championship.

Its not like we where even debt free prior to Moshiri. In fact it was Moshiri who paid off the massive debts we had accrued prior to his arrival. Debts accrued by Kenwright and his creatures despite us having the lowest net spend and having spent the least on the stadium throughout this time.

How much more do people need to wake up to the reality of the situation?! Kenwright has never had the clubs best interests at heart. Its always been about him and always will be until he's gone. Any Evertonian still sincerely defending him at this point is either being willfully ignorant of the facts or just likes to see things burn.
This is akin to the TEN COMMANDMENTS. Brilliant and truthful. I stopped throwing money at Everton because of the fat RED.

Which clubs managed it? And dont say any of the top 4.
Hows this for a list of clubs, Manchester City, Newcastle, West Ham, Aston Villa, Ipswich, Derby, Leicester, West Brom, Sunderland, Leeds, Wolves, Norwich, Southampton, Palace, Birmingham City, Watford, Charlton, Sheffield United, Middlesbourgh, Blackburn ..... all clubs relegated while Kenwright owned Everton
Ok so all you have done there is actually evidence the demand for ownership of a premier league football club despite BK saying there was none and regardless of competence and the subsequent relegation, EFC at the time those clubs were bought and sold were the biggest club - there would have been a lot of demand for Everton (I was told of an Irish consortium that were turned away) yet Bill couldn’t find anyone. Honestly you have just mentioned 20 clubs bought and sold to prove a point about relegation and yet this is the biggest argument against Bill saying he was looking for investment (which is an important distinction - he never ever said he wanted to sell)

WE WANT KENWRIGHT OUT, WE WANT KENWRIGHT OUT!

Inappropriate Content
This after the game sit in is all very good & I will be there, but that could easily disappear in the media. He clearly appears to have influence. Not just Peado Hall.

Need to hear a good loud Kenwright OUT chant during the game.

on 27 minutes maybe???

I want Kenwright to go of course but I hate to see anyone hounded out. I suppose it is his fault he out stayed his welcome though.

Perhaps Denise will be the fall guy this time with a new CEO installed and Kenwright staying on as an honorary chairman with no direct involvement in the running of the club until the first game at the new stadium at least. Don't see him going before then.

Would that satisfy the Evertonians for change groups? I dunno.

I want Kenwright to go of course but I hate to see anyone hounded out. I suppose it is his fault he out stayed his welcome though.

Perhaps Denise will be the fall guy this time with a new CEO installed and Kenwright staying on as an honorary chairman with no direct involvement in the running of the club until the first game at the new stadium at least. Don't see him going before then.

Would that satisfy the Evertonians for change groups? I dunno.
Kenwright staying on as an honorary chairman
...wtaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.