Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, can stay up as late as I want.

You've never struck me as the brightest spark but even you seem to be warming to the idea that Kenwright is a parasite lately.

We're moving in different times people!
No, I want him to step aside for different reasons then a lot of others, for me it's becuase the mess that Farhad has made is going to be too hard for him too fix, and it's going to take a few years, which at 77 is impossible.
Others seem to want him to resign because they think he has created this mess, which is nonsense

No, I want him to step aside for different reasons then a lot of others, for me it's becuase the mess that Farhad has made is going to be too hard for him too fix, and it's going to take a few years, which at 77 is impossible.
Others seem to want him to resign because they think he has created this mess, which is nonsense

controlling-laugh-laughing.gif

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Bill is the best when it comes to negotiating the sale and purchase of players.

He got such a good deal on Dele Ali he even paid for Daniel Levy’s expensive dinner!

You’re the best Bill. Don’t listen to the these nay sayers.
Daniel Levy says he's the best negotiator(or was that negotiation) ever

Kenwright staying on as an honorary chairman with no direct involvement in the running of the club until the first game at the new stadium at least. Don't see him going before then.
So long as he had access to a comfy chair and the lounges he'll still behave as 'Bill.' he genuinely can't help himself.

He needs removing, and all evidence of his influence removing. That includes his sympathisers on staff. (sympathisers in the support survive..... For now lol)

Everton cannot begin to heal until his decades long streak of failure is completely scrubbed clean.

Remember Alex Ferguson’s account of the Rooney sale;
‘IT was August 2004 and we had just played Everton. Bill Kenwright was crying. Sitting in my office, crying. Present were David Moyes, David Gill, Bill and me. As we studied the Everton chairman in his sorrow, he announced that he would like to make a call. Through his tears, Bill said: ‘I’ll need to phone my mother.’
‘They’re stealing our boy, they’re stealing our boy,’ he said down the line. Then he passed the phone to me. ‘Don’t you dare think you’re getting that boy for nothing. That boy’s worth fifty million pounds,’ said a female voice. Wonderful. ‘This is a trick, this,’ I laughed. ‘Is this a game?’ But it was real. You had only to mention Everton to Bill to turn his taps on. He was a very likeable guy and unapologetically emotional.’

Master negotiator. Blubbering and getting his mum to speak to the nasty bigger boys.

Everything, of course, was absolutely rosy between '99 and 2016 when Bill had the keys.

I'm not saying that because I think he should get something like that, I'm saying it because I think he has some agreement to be here until then. Look I would love for him to waltz off into the sunset now but I simply can't see him cutting all ties of his own volition. Those that do I think will end up disappointed.

Thus I can see an elaborate title that means he is part of the club but actually isn't as some halfway house to try and appease the fans and his agreement. Obviously from the reaction so far that will satisfy nobody.
How on earth can Kenwright be an honorary anything? He is a man who on many occasions has stood and publicly lied to Everonians whilst looking straight faced into the cameras, the man couldn't lie straight in bed. Honorary chairman ffs.

How on earth can Kenwright be an honorary anything? He is a man who on many occasions has stood and publicly lied to Everonians whilst looking straight faced into the cameras, the man couldn't lie straight in bed. Honorary chairman ffs.
Exactly.

He's a stain on the club history.

If he's honored in ANY way at the new stadium it will be an absolute disgrace.

Incompetent.
Vain.
Deceitful.
Out of touch.
Delusional.

Feel free to add more.

Status
Not open for further replies.