Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kenwright probably does have some schmooze use, as a salesman of Everton FC as a brand.

But that's it.
Correct - is the there is there to have camera pointed at him. Look like a figure head and prob to shield some hatrid.
No doubt that moshiri dials in the big decisions and hides away from the day the day boredom

Two of the banners ordered for the game on Saturday....

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 12.18.32.webp

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 12.21.33.webp

Remember Alex Ferguson’s account of the Rooney sale;
‘IT was August 2004 and we had just played Everton. Bill Kenwright was crying. Sitting in my office, crying. Present were David Moyes, David Gill, Bill and me. As we studied the Everton chairman in his sorrow, he announced that he would like to make a call. Through his tears, Bill said: ‘I’ll need to phone my mother.’
‘They’re stealing our boy, they’re stealing our boy,’ he said down the line. Then he passed the phone to me. ‘Don’t you dare think you’re getting that boy for nothing. That boy’s worth fifty million pounds,’ said a female voice. Wonderful. ‘This is a trick, this,’ I laughed. ‘Is this a game?’ But it was real. You had only to mention Everton to Bill to turn his taps on. He was a very likeable guy and unapologetically emotional.’

Master negotiator. Blubbering and getting his mum to speak to the nasty bigger boys.
His mum saying he’s worth 50m.

Blue bill then sells said boy for 25m in instalments and 5m add ons. What a guy.

Remember Alex Ferguson’s account of the Rooney sale;
‘IT was August 2004 and we had just played Everton. Bill Kenwright was crying. Sitting in my office, crying. Present were David Moyes, David Gill, Bill and me. As we studied the Everton chairman in his sorrow, he announced that he would like to make a call. Through his tears, Bill said: ‘I’ll need to phone my mother.’
‘They’re stealing our boy, they’re stealing our boy,’ he said down the line. Then he passed the phone to me. ‘Don’t you dare think you’re getting that boy for nothing. That boy’s worth fifty million pounds,’ said a female voice. Wonderful. ‘This is a trick, this,’ I laughed. ‘Is this a game?’ But it was real. You had only to mention Everton to Bill to turn his taps on. He was a very likeable guy and unapologetically emotional.’

Master negotiator. Blubbering and getting his mum to speak to the nasty bigger boys.
Just the type of character we need to fight our way out from our current predicament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back