Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume you're trolling, or don't have much knowledge on other teams outside of Everton (fair enough either way). We have Noble and Tomkins in the first team who are academy lads, and we have Oxford, Page, Cullen, Burke, Samuelson (tbf not our academy product) coming through the ranks at the moment. Oxford and Cullen have been on the bench for the last few games, and Oxford has actually played a lot recently at age 17. Samuelson and Burke are receiving rave reviews out on loan. A decent amount of prospects coming through at the moment, just like you lot!

I honestly dont pay attention to the lesser clubs in the league mate.

Billic is 1 rat and I wish nothing but pain and suffering to that man.

Yes, every single one of them. Not just them, but the lower leagues and foreign leagues as well! I have no life, you see ;)

No, I have one on here, and KUMB. I have one here because I actually like Everton, and you lot seem okay. As you can see, I don't post here often and just wanted to give my opinion on the matter. Keeps me entertained when I'm supposed to be working.
I knew it!!

Honestly am not concerned where he goes. Definitely a position that needs proper depth and addressing in the summer for us but hardly imperative we get that now.

I think those figures came from the rumours that he had supposedly demanded 70k from us per-week when we 'supposedly' made an offer. Good player anyway, he could be the one that gets you into Europe again this season - he's the type of player that I'd love to have on our left wing, certainly.

We are definitely glad to have him, that's for sure!

The Guardian Article didn't load for me, but this is just media reports. I'm just stating what the chairmen have told us. There was an article a while back where when asked about his wages being up to 70k/wk, and Sullivan said something along the lines of, "Well it's not as high as the media are making it out to be, but we are paying him what we believe to be a fair wage". I'm paraphrasing obviously, but he basically implied that we weren't paying him that much. Since then, a lot of insiders have claimed the wage to be around 60k/wk, which is where I got my number from. So it really just depends on who you believe. I choose to believe the chairmen, and you choose to believe the media. Neither of us know who is right for sure.

For future reference though, I would never use ClaretandHugh as a reliable source for WHU info. Bloke covers his tracks more than anyone out there. I would sooner go to Moose.

We're the only offer they've accepted and we're talking to him and his reps on Sunday according to the journo who first broke the news yesterday.

FFS stop being sensible and start being another @BrianSwan ! lol

Genuinely don't remember the last youth player that came through for you guys to be honest, was it Lampard (for real, not taking the piss as well)?

Apologies, I'll start with personal attacks! Err....Something about you breaking into cars, or *insert Merseyside stereotype here*. Also, Liverpool are way better in every way!

In all seriousness, we have Tomkins and Noble coming through, and a few youngsters coming through that are showing a lot of promise. Refer to one of my other posts about the same subject :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back