Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
makes a lot of sense to me mate, the deal.

You should go into every window trying to make your SQUAD stronger, not just your first 11.

We have no proper back up to coleman, we have 'fill ins' at max, and that simply isn't good enough.

He is a player who fits in with our signing mantra, young, potential and someone who can make a impact on our first team.
You posted it made no sense at all yourself!!

If Roberto thought any of them were ready, he'd have done exactly that.
But there's cover available until the summer. Roberto should have kept the cash available for another forward this window and waited to see where we stood at RB later.

But there's cover available until the summer. Roberto should have kept the cash available for another forward this window and waited to see where we stood at RB later.
And risk losing out on Byram because he couldn't afford his £4m fee.

Okay then

If he comes in I'd see Coleman as being one to fetch cash in the summer.

The deal makes little sense to me. We should be looking to bring players through our academy to act as understudy to Coleman and spend any decent cash elsewhere.

Makes perfect sense to sign a backup right back. Makes more sense to sign a right back to compete with Coleman.

Cant see Coleman leaving, this just adds quality to the position...3 year deal is fine as we can always increase it if he performs and if not sell him in 2 seasons if Kenny etc step up.

And risk losing out on Byram because he couldn't afford his £4m fee.

Okay then
...because Byram is so good it's a no brainer? Are you really sure he's worth any attention? He's been bandied about for years with no firm interest. I have my doubts on the limited showings I've seen of him, tbh.

You posted it made no sense at all yourself!!
no no, the THREE year deal doesn't make sense to me, not the bringing him in all together.

I think signing him is great.

I don't think offering him a 3 year deal is smart, a long term deal would make more sense.

I swear Davek is the ONLY Evertonian who seems to have a problem with us signing Byram.

Hibberts finished, Browning isn't a RB, neither is Oviedo or Stones. He clearly doesnt trust the lids in the academy yet so makes sense to spend pennies on a player whos regarded as a talent and could potentially be Evertons and Englands RB for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back