Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most depressing day of the year. Seems to be working for you. Cheer up, there will be other players. Let them blow their bubbles as one thing all those bubbles have in common. Eventually they all burst.
This really got me this. And theres no hiding from this humiliation. Not holding my breath on any transfer action after this.

There have been some issues with signing players, some of that is down to the club and its finances, some to the manager at that particular time and some will just be that bad luck that happens to all teams.

But we've also signed others like Lukaku and Deulofeu, overall think our transfer record is good tbh.
Lukaku and Deulofeu were loan signings which then allowed us to sign them permanently after developing a decent relationship with them.

With Lukaku in particular we took advantage of a manager who in hindsight was beginning to show the first signs of losing the plot.

Had we had to compete for their permanent signatures from the get-go I suspect the outcome would have been very different.

Byram may want to return down South and thought he had to much to do to displace Coleman. Don't think we really need cover for RB spend the money elsewhere.
Yet reports say this lad can play in midfield or even right wing hence a great young utility player for us - I feel wages have been the sticking point as RM gave him a medical yesterday had talks, and he did not sign returned to Leeds - West Ham have done what Spurs did with Kyle Norton on us maybe tapped him up before we even interviewed him after his medical yesterday?

18 Jan 2016
Merseyside sport. RM says we made enquiry about Byram but it won't be going any further. Rest is all paper talk & Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back