Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe some Everton fans are chuffed moyes is back in the frame for the job. Personally I don't think he is and believe the fans on hear who seem
To know there stuff.

Think it's journalists who have the miconception that he was loved at Everton and we were devastated he left.

I think kenwright would love him back. But moshiri has over ruled him once and will again

I don't care if the chances are slim, that Times article has made me warm and fuzzy inside imagining Mourinho managing Everton FC. If it did happen, then I could see him loving it here. We'd worship him and he'd lap the derbies right up.

I don't care if he would only stay 2 or 3 season and possibly leave in a ball of flames. He'd massively raise our profile and top players would be tripping over eachother trying to get to Finch Farm to get a picture with that peculiar bloke we always see when players are signing contracts.

I don't even think the chances are that slim. Our squad is honestly not much worse than United's, and we'll have big resources just like they will.

Dream lads. Dream.

Funny thing is - give Mourinho 100m and complete control on who comes and goes and anything would be possible for next season, just this squad as it stands beign fully fit and believing the manager knows what he is doing would be 15-20 points higher

Was always a bit of a pipe dream.

I think we need to focus on someone realistic.

Yep we all would love Jose but he goes to clubs on the top level.

There is top managers who are available
Pellegrini I know people say he a better version of Martinez but he still a massive upgrade and commands respect.

Koeman could be using us but still worth putting on the shortlist

If we can't get any of those then check for Frank

It's not worth calling Simone but maybe sound out Emery but convinced he will get better offers then us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back