Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong and I probably am considering United has been linked with Mourinho all season, I think fans even had scarves with his face on them at one point, I could have dreamt that though, anyway... I think United NOT securing 4th spot might have just increased our chances of getting Mourinho, of course I could be very wrong here, but I was thinking if they get 4th and into the Champions League that they would be sure to employ Mourinho, now they haven't, unless they score 20 odd goals against Bournemouth, then I think they might be more likely to let LVG see his contract out, keep developing the youth and keep building United for whoever they employ next, perhaps Pochettino.

Also I've heard many on the United board aren't really fussed with Jose and then there's the Giggs problem, unless Jose is happy having him as his number 2, i dunno, purely speculation here on my part. Maybe @The Esk has more of an inkling if this is correct or at least along the lines of what's true and maybe what I've mentioned above is true and our chances of landing Jose have increased.

Excellent point mate. Never saw it from the Giggs perspective. Big Dunc's personality would suit Jose though. He might like him hanging around.

Sounds like either ours or Mourinho's people distancing themselves from the link.

Might be nothing, but it seems odd when we know there has been dialogue.

The fat United fan I sit near at work reckons LVG will defo be at United next season. Liek 100% certain.

If that's the case then really where else can Mourinho go?

The fat United fan I sit near at work reckons LVG will defo be at United next season. Liek 100% certain.

If that's the case then really where else can Mourinho go?

A guy in one of our offices (Manchester) was at a sportmans evening on Friday organised by the local footie association and he says all the talk Untied related was of LvG getting at least one more year in charge with the intention of Giggs for the 2017/18 season.

A guy in one of our offices (Manchester) was at a sportmans evening on Friday organised by the local footie association and he says all the talk Untied related was of LvG getting at least one more year in charge with the intention of Giggs for the 2017/18 season.

That matches what he said. Apparently the board want Giggs in charge soonish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back