Can we stop the Mourinho talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what Sky Sports want to report there has been considerable contact between both parties.

Whether that ends up with Jose here or not is to a large extent outside our control. However we are making best efforts - it does not suit either party though to be precise in releasing information given both parties have alternative options.

The process for all parties continues.

One would hope that the club will have the next manager confirmed and in place before the Euros kick off so at least our current players know who's going to be beasting them in pre-season

If we somehow managed to get Mourinho, the interest in the club would increase massively all over the world. Do we have the people in place to capitalise on this.

I don't blame us for waiting for him to rule out United, but only because it's Mourinho and he's worth waiting for. Hopefully Fergie and co have their way and he doesn't get appointed.

Gotta laugh at people saying he only stays for 3 seasons though, if he joins us and stays for 3 seasons there's a good chance he'd be the longest serving manager in the league given the ridiculous turnover.

I'm 36 years old, but still at times, when reading some of Esk's 'encouraging' posts on our attempts to land Mourinho, feel literally a bit sick with excitement on what could possibly happen to Everton Football Cub. NEA to admit that.
It might be the thought of the fat wedge you get Lee when you backed Jose at 33's.

Edit: That avatar lad lol

I'm pretty confident that the day after the fa cup final United will announce Van Gaal's leaving and Mourinho's joining them.

I just want whoever it's going to be to be confirmed, then we can crack on with the business of who's staying, who's leaving, who's coming in and shifting on from the dross of this last season.

On Mourinho, my thoughts:

95936ef6887efb919209ac77a7fa8c56.jpg

Danger Zone. How eager are you to ride the roller coaster of love?

edit: gracious - that hand, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back