Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big big summer transfer market.
Still a big enough club to attract.
Money to attract
World famous manager to attract.
His only real window was alright. Doucoure is fine. Rodriguez and allan was a gamble. Both absolute quality if roaring and fit. Ok ok we dont need to harp on that.
Im confident he can get in enough that your gomes iwobis sigurdssons will be finaly be phased out. Thats a huge huge thing. Getting them away from regular starters.
Biggest and most important window for a long time.
Aren't they all

To start Pep is the most secure job.

Moving beyond that Carlo will be fighting for his spot by the end of next season if he doesn't have a stellar summer and really get this thing moving next autumn. He's not going to get forever if he's playing turgid football and the results dry up.
You really dont have a clue do you
There is no way on Gods green earth Carlo will be sacked in 21-22-23 by Everton

Dont know about Conte but I reckon Diego's time at Athletico will be coming to an end in the coming year or so - they are massively in debt and I think he'll probably think he's taken them as far as he can.

Not aimed at you this mate but after Carlo and James Rodriguez came on board I thought that would be the end of folk believing "nah he aint ever cummin ere lad" but apparently not :oops: money talks in this game..

What will be interesting is what Spurs do with Mourinho as like Carlo he's a highly decorated manager but with his prime behind him and with pressure from some sections of their respective fanbases each - Spurs as a club will always act before us however be interesting if they give Jose full backing going into next season or not.
They cannot afford to give Jose full backing
They have a new stadium to pay for ,no fans in it and that lad in the Bahamas wants Levy to make Spurs self sustaining

First training session
Bielsa: Gomes Siggy ,I want you to run at full pelt for 90mins,Iwobi I want you to win the ball ,progress it upfield and make an assist

James falls down holding his stomach laughing
Then held get shut and find players who could gift into his method.

I'd imagine it would be the one we started the season with. Which, as is well documented, has not been available for a long time due to injuries and suspension.

I'm not sure we will find a definitive Ancelotti style of play. Or if he would stick with something for too long anyway.

Some will like it, others not. Despite taking the mikey out of some of the more reactionary posters on here, I'm actually intrigued to see where the Ancelotti regime takes us.

The quality of football is far from great currently and results are underwhelming. An awful lot of mitigating factors though. Yet again we are praying for a good transfer window.
Carlo will have a list of who he wants for the first team
Brands will get very little choice in the matter
Brands will look for young bargains and do the negotiations
Moshiri and Usmanov will not go against Carlo

I accept your apology.
None was offered.

Although I find it extremely disrespectful to the achievements of GB players who have played in an incredibly tough tournament like the Olympics, which Messi himself thinks of as his crowning achievement, for you to not even know who they are.

Just goes to show that people like you have no regard for such a prestigious tournament - unlike our fellow South Americans.

shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back