Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mental gymnastics people are adopting to absolve Carlo from culpability is astounding yes our squad has some clunkers but we're getting consistently and easily bested by squads with somehow less talented players than us. Its definitely a daunting mission but Carlo's objective is to get the best results regardless the squad he inherited and right now that's not being achieved. There's no synergy between players maybe if there was a focus on a particular roles so specific flaws of certain players would be mitigated. But there's no distinctive identity other than prepare for the siege and pass backwards. I wish him well in his journey to find a vision for the team...

After all the promise earlier in the season, we are in danger of not even finishing in the top six. There's no doubting the Don Carlos world class cv. But it doesn't matter if it's Ancelotti Martinez Moyes Big Fat Sam, or Bock The Robber as manager, the football has been appalling this season, and anything but world class.

If we don't get into europe, then this season has been a failure. People don't need lengthy sermons, from pr spin doctors telling them otherwise. Im all for giving Carlo time and all, but we need to see a serious improvement next season. As Denis Pagan a famous aussie rules coach would say, don't piss down my neck and tell me it's raining.

Yes, I aint ever turning on him.

No matter what.
I'll be honest right now I'd expect his second full year to go similar to the second full years of the last three managers. In fact I'm convinced at this point that James is easily more important to us and I'd pick him with the injuries before Carlo if choosing was a thing I had to do.

I'll be honest right now I'd expect his second full year to go similar to the second full years of the last three managers. In fact I'm convinced at this point that James is easily more important to us and I'd pick him with the injuries before Carlo if choosing was a thing I had to do.
Im expecting him to win the lot.

Its Carlo Ancelotti mate.

Put some spect on his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back