Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was fine. I think people are struggling to understand how big his task is each week. He's supposed to be the main creative player, the main forward passer, the main forward dribbler and the guy who receives the passes forward most often. And also score some. Occasionally he'll fall short of that.
Are you looking over my shoulder as I write these replies!! Yes it asking a lot of one player, especially as he only plays for about thirty minutes every game. He’s had a fantastic deal off Everton, he won’t get another one like it anywhere else.

Are you looking over my shoulder as I write these replies!! Yes it asking a lot of one player, especially as he only plays for about thirty minutes every game. He’s had a fantastic deal off Everton, he won’t get another one like it anywhere else.
I find the tone of "we're doing him a favor" to be a strange one.

A lot of people are peed off because
1. It’s another lost opportunity to progress, which Everton seem to be absolutely spectacular at doing.
2. The football served up is an absolute shambles and amongst the worst in the league and as bad as anything we’ve seen under previous managers.

you can’t blame people for the frustration and the manager is rightly being scrutinised as would any other.
Everyone understands he has a pile of garbage to work with though, so for that he gets grace, also the fact he is a renowned world class manager.
You’re in trouble now kid. Negative sentiment towards Carlo is strictly forbidden in this forum

You’re in trouble now kid. Negative sentiment towards Carlo is strictly forbidden in this forum
Not really mate, I’ve not called for his head.

I’ve been calling out the dreary awful football we are seeing since about October though, which got me a lot of stick on here at the time.

I think there are only a few who want his head on here, most are sensible enough to see better players come in and see what he can do.

The football needs to improve though, otherwise Goodison will soon voice its disapproval once we are open for business again.

Not really mate, I’ve not called for his head.

I’ve been calling out the dreary awful football we are seeing since about October though, which got me a lot of stick on here at the time.

I think there are only a few who want his head on here, most are sensible enough to see better players come in and see what he can do.

The football needs to improve though, otherwise Goodison will soon voice its disapproval once we are open for business again.
Likewise but I got mentioned in a post by some other weirdo seeking to cull the anti-negative football brigade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back