Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think he will have his head turned by those clubs when he has a project to finish here...
By that I mean he is settled in the area and one of the highest paid managers. He could be at Everton for another 5 years, there is no pressure to do anything as long as he is in the top 8.

If he goes to Spurs or Real he could be out of a job within 12 months........

Let the past be the past, and let us instead look forward to next season. It's a small distance up to Leicester, but no worse than we can close the gap next season. The situation right now is not miserable, and with a good transfer window we will be fighting for the top 6

Let the past be the past, and let us instead look forward to next season. It's a small distance up to Leicester, but no worse than we can close the gap next season. The situation right now is not miserable, and with a good transfer window we will be fighting for the top 6
Like last summer which everyone swore was a good window.

I think I would be ok with him leaving to be honest.

He’s a top bloke and he attracts good players but he hasn’t really got the Blues playing.
Careful what you wish for.

Imagine the fuss if we got Dyche / Potter / Moyes / other flavour of the month in to replace and things didn't go smoothly.

Tbf, I've not seen you shouting for them. The forum would be dynamite, though lol.

Like last summer which everyone swore was a good window.
We have some challenges, no doubt about it, and I have pointed them out myself. But again, we end up in 7-8 place this season, which is not a bad end product. If we make some good signings, then there are opportunities. If not, the questions against Ancelotti will be raised.

Tielemans is a fantastic player, no doubt. As you say though, they paid what would be a record fee for him. I'd have to check, but I don't think Brands has spent that sort of money, on a single player we have signed.

Up until Ancelotti arriving Leicester were miles ahead of us, but since he arrived we are very close to them. We have massively closed the gap. The 3 games we have played against Leicester have seen 2 comfortable Everton win's and a draw for Leicester with us missing 3 clear chanes at the end to win it.

I mean full props to Leicester, but the way it is reported it's as if they are miles head of us, and I'm not sure the evidence supports it since Ancelotti has arrived.

I mean, we are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back