Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bar a miracle chance of Europe is now gone, so on to next season, there will be money already in place to to spend also player sales could add more. We need signings that have the winning mentality at the very least 4 signing. A strong team and no Europe we could concentrate on the league and next season we do need to be knocking on the door of the top 4, it’s a very big summer for Carlos and Brands.

Both teams have spent the whole season in the bottom half with nothing to play for and have won a load of nothing games with no pressure on them to come up where they are. This is the Allardyce 8th argument all over again. I’d rather challenge all season for something and have stuff riding on games than have the season over in February but scrape ahead of a team falling away at the end of the season.

We messed up and have fallen away but had the chance to go for top 4 and then Europe. Arsenal and Leeds never had that chance at any point. I doubt anyone apart from the accountants and the anti Carlo brigade on here are remotely arsed if we finish 8th or 10th due to a few points now.
We don't care where we finish in the league, seriously?

I mean, in the past, managers have had the opportunity to work with toothless Scots, who have bodies like a Greek god, while now they have to work with players like this:
1621365919337.webp

That point about the fans being back was interesting, basically telling those losers ‘you had best turn up for them tomorrow, no excuses’

Ancelotti knows the score. He has coached and picked, and bought and sold more footballers than any of us. If he knows it, Moshiri certainly does.

With the ground in sight, (thats what Moshiri is in for basically), I am certain he will green light what the Manager wants.
You can apply the same logic to Koeman. He’s had an incredible career. But we didn’t give him time.

You are ‘certain’ based on nothing at all. Moshiri isn’t getting 5-6 high quality players whilst shipping out the many awful players still here. Not in one window anyway and no Europe to offer.

Carlo has never worked in this situation. He only had to tweak stuff at Milan, Chelsea and Bayern. This is where I think he’s the wrong manager for the wrong time.

You can apply the same logic to Koeman. He’s had an incredible career. But we didn’t give him time.

You are ‘certain’ based on nothing at all. Moshiri isn’t getting 5-6 high quality players whilst shipping out the many awful players still here. Not in one window anyway and no Europe to offer.

Carlo has never worked in this situation. He only had to tweak stuff at Milan, Chelsea and Bayern. This is where I think he’s the wrong manager for the wrong time.
agreed lad, Carlo out Graham Potter in.

Interesting choice of forum name and image given your opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back