Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got what we deserved this season.

Big talk with a small mentality. Only missed the top four by 6 places eh? Missed out on Europe by 3 places only? LOL

Too many players have regressed under Carlo. Richarlison, Digne, Keane, Gomes (he was average in his first 2 years and atrocious this season, Bernard (he wasn't as bad as his first 1.5 years).

About time we pay for the recurring mistakes of dishimg top dollar to uncommitted and brittle players, fraud of a DoF and a has been manager who's only case is to have 4-5 top class players available to improve the squad, who doesn't have what it takes to improve and motivate his current lot of players.

I am sure many top class players would love to play for Everton because "they have a project".

Do one Brands, Carlo and the few absolute frauds in the squad.

We played with courage at the start of the season when we couldn’t stop scoring and all our better players were available and on form? It’s like people have just completely forgotten about that, like it didn’t happen.
OK I was excited at the start of the season too but let's remember we won the first four games against sides that ended up 7th, 19th, 14th and 16th before drawing with the RS and losing the next 3 on the bounce. It wasn't that great.

We were second on Boxing Day.

This was the table on March 4th.

55F9BA38-D4E4-4DD5-A1E2-742E2A14ADD3.webp

We have to keep Carlo as manager just simply because without him we have no hope of attracting the calibre of player we need to kick on. I think a lot of the posts on here are very reactionary, up until a couple weeks ago we had a realistic chance of getting Europa League but not for the first time the players utterly s*** the bed. Just from his comments I think he knows this squad needs overhauling from top to bottom so hopefully we back him as much as he needs.

Big talk with a small mentality. Only missed the top four by 6 places eh? Missed out on Europe by 3 places only? LOL

Too many players have regressed under Carlo. Richarlison, Digne, Keane, Gomes (he was average in his first 2 years and atrocious this season, Bernard (he wasn't as bad as his first 1.5 years).

About time we pay for the recurring mistakes of dishimg top dollar to uncommitted and brittle players, fraud of a DoF and a has been manager who's only case is to have 4-5 top class players available to improve the squad, who doesn't have what it takes to improve and motivate his current lot of players.

I am sure many top class players would love to play for Everton because "they have a project".

so are you a Carlo out guy? Asking for a friend

Log off ffs.

He simply doesn't have a good enough squad to judge him right now, better recruitment this summer and with fans returning meaning our away form going down the window and our home form only god knows, then we can fully judge Carlo and if he's the right guy for the job.
A really great point here that if the fans come back, they come back for everyone. Our home form goes up but our away form goes down. People are thinking if the fans come back we would still win 11 away and loads more at home too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back