Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone with any integrity want to work under Florentino Perez now?! Can't see Carlo going to Madrid

Well precisely.

I'd like to think Carlo has more integrity than to do that and to jump ship on a project that he claimed to be in for the long haul.

So I'm hopeful the reports of him being interested are complete BS. I do imagine Madrid have him on their list though. Like Juve, they're a club who just continue to try and sweep their issues under the carpet while demanding everyone else bow to them.

Rangnick? Nymz would know more but I feel like he's more of a DOF than a manager ideally.

he's both but there was talk of him going to a PL club - I think, could be wrong - in the last year or so but it basically didn't get off the ground because he wanted to have complete control.

Rangnick? Nymz would know more but I feel like he's more of a DOF than a manager ideally.
Typically he runs things behind the scenes but every couple years he'll take the reins at managing. Did well with Leipzig a few years back but I just realized he likes to administer full pressing and that wouldn't be compatible our turgid squad even with reinforcements

Sid Lowe saying on ESPN that he thinks Ancelotti makes sense for Madrid relative to the other options out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back