Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also part of the issue was he had to deal with some bad bells who didn't like how he tried to do things. The Kepa incident showed that clearly, but it wasn't like Hazard was easy to deal with. And then you come to Ronaldo.

I trust that he'd get us playing decent stuff in time. I'm not sure it is the right manager and tbh it isn't a style I really care for all the way, but it is something to aim at becoming and for me that is the bare minimum for what I'd like to see.

Whether Carlo has a plan or not the fact that in 18 months us supporters can't really point it out is not a good thing because it means he hasn't really made progress on it. Continuity takes time to develop so we're really at square on here and he needs to get a move on with it and soon.

This was the bloke that played Kante as a right wing/number 10, and his own player didn’t respect him enough to come off as a substitute. He has won two major pots in his entire career with none of them being at clubs who weren’t ‘top’ clubs.

In what way is he any more qualified than Carlo Ancelotti to manage Everton? Sarri ball wouldn’t look very good when Gomes is leathering five yard passes through the pitch for no reason, Davies is still trying to control that ball against Burnley, and the only movemnt Siggurdson is making in the game is to try and hide behind the opposition midfielder so he doesn’t have to receive the ball. Oh and if by some miracle those three manage to keep possession for more than 2 passes then the right back will just lash it out of the stadium with his right foot resembling a jcb scoop.

Might swerve it for a bit if he went but I’ll get worried when someone other than the Madrid media starts talking about it

As of now, it just seems like some journalists are trying to put his name out there as like that’s who they want

There’s actually some amount of nutters in this thread. From people saying they wouldn’t be arsed if he went to others saying Madrid are crap now why would he be interested. Do you people realise he is basically the one single selling point for any half decent footballer to come to this club at the minute.

Honestly can’t even understand a lot of it here. Everyone’s crap until they go elsewhere and then it’s “oh why didn’t we do that”. Jokes aside if we lose Ancelotti I’m very serious when I say we’d be very lucky to even get someone like Martinez back, even he gets linked with the likes of Spurs now.

If Carlo leaves then we’re cemented for mid table obscurity until the stadium is done, no question. There’s not a manager in the world anywhere close to as good as he as that’d come anywhere near us at the minute.

This was the bloke that played Kante as a right wing/number 10, and his own player didn’t respect him enough to come off as a substitute. He has won two major pots in his entire career with none of them being at clubs who weren’t ‘top’ clubs.

In what way is he any more qualified than Carlo Ancelotti to manage Everton? Sarri ball wouldn’t look very good when Gomes is leathering five yard passes through the pitch for no reason, Davies is still trying to control that ball against Burnley, and the only movemnt Siggurdson is making in the game is to try and hide behind the opposition midfielder so he doesn’t have to receive the ball. Oh and if by some miracle those three manage to keep possession for more than 2 passes then the right back will just lash it out of the stadium with his right foot resembling a jcb scoop.
We don't have players who pass well so why try? Is that what we're saying?

He's only won two major pots is already reaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back