Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

For me Ancelotti is nowhere near the front of the queue for Madrid's next manager. You'll have to get Conte and Raul both turning it down before he would even be talked about and even then i doubt him making a shortlist. Added to this i genuinely believe he would turn them down.

None of this makes sense from a logical perspective. I love Carlo but his stock has never been lower - why would Madrid go for him fresh off being sacked at Napoli and finish 10th with us when Conte is available fresh off winning the scudetto. That's before you even factor in the relative compensations involved. Although all this talk about logic kinda goes out the window when Perez is involved.

I would be very disappointed in Carlo if he did leave, genuinely thought he was here for the long term rather than as an easy payday until something better came along.

It has been a long time since we've brought in a manager and had it be a complete disaster from the start.
yeah but they all fall apart eventually. We cant just keep throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks. We don't have the allure of Chelsea to keep doing that. And I don't want us to just be a bigger Watford.

IIf he were to decide to leave Everton so soon into what was always going to be a rebuilding job I believe it would not be because a better offer came along but because he felt he didn’t have the backing from the club to do the job. If the club are still intent on getting into European football and have the money to go out and get the necessary players then he will stay. It would be a great achievement for him to build a club to be successful.

None of this makes sense from a logical perspective. I love Carlo but his stock has never been lower - why would Madrid go for him fresh off being sacked at Napoli and finish 10th with us when Conte is available fresh off winning the scudetto. That's before you even factor in the relative compensations involved. Although all this talk about logic kinda goes out the window when Perez is involved.

I would be very disappointed in Carlo if he did leave, genuinely thought he was here for the long term rather than as an easy payday until something better came along.

Carlo attracts big names. Is easy to persuade, get hold of, and fans love him. Settle the ship.

Conte is a hard nosed bully who I don't think players would scramble to play for.

Don't forget Real is a team full of egos and man babies.

Males perfect sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back