Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t be bothered to read back to far, so not sure what’s been said already. But Carlo was totally against the super league idea and wanted all the teams involved punished. Unlike all the English clubs and a few others, Real are still very much involved in pushing for the super league. He’d be a massive hypocrite if he left us to go and manage them.
I’d think Conte is more likely than Carlo

Its not a matter of Carlo failing. Its a matter of Everton failing carlo. We have two seasons to get ot right for him imo. Otherwise we are sacked. And missed the opportunity of a decade and beyond.

Its not. Its all in your head fella. The dislike of ancelotti is fine. You can slaughter him all day long. But the spin. Martina hardly played in 3 years at Everton. Klassen made what, 7 appearences? Koeman signings. Almost all of the inconsistent performers who were here are still here under contract. Hardly any have left. Who'd buy them.
Its not an ancelotti love in. You just cant make stuff up in the hope it will slide.

So name me the starting 11 that Alladyce played on average most weeks and compare it to our squad this season and still tell me our first 11 is near enough the same in quality.

I like you mate but the amount of spin you put on things to make out our squad is championship quality whilst Carlo has been turning water into wine is hilarious to read.

If you was less bias like me and clearly admitted neither players/manager have been at their best this season I would be more inclined to take on board what you are saying but the fanboying of Carlo and throwing everyone else under the bus is comical.

So name me the starting 11 that Alladyce played on average most weeks and compare it to our squad this season and still tell me our first 11 is near enough the same in quality.

I like you mate but the amount of spin you put on things to make out our squad is championship quality whilst Carlo has been turning water into wine is hilarious to read.

If you was less bias like me and clearly admitted neither players/manager have been at their best this season I would be more inclined to take on board what you are saying but the fanboying of Carlo and throwing everyone else under the bus is comical.

Its not championship and ive never once claimed that. What it is though is packed with inconsistent mid table players who were exactly that under previous managers and still make up the majority of the squad/team.

Win win for me. If he goes it basically means he wasn't committed as he needs to be and if saves us the expense of the eventual termination - because anything less than 100% Carlo with this squad will result in disappointment.

If he doesn't go, Moshiri will no doubt be suitably spooked and go in heavy to support him. Which is what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back