Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
So name me the starting 11 that Alladyce played on average most weeks and compare it to our squad this season and still tell me our first 11 is near enough the same in quality.

I like you mate but the amount of spin you put on things to make out our squad is championship quality whilst Carlo has been turning water into wine is hilarious to read.

If you was less bias like me and clearly admitted neither players/manager have been at their best this season I would be more inclined to take on board what you are saying but the fanboying of Carlo and throwing everyone else under the bus is comical.

Allardyce’s probable first 11.

Pickford

Coleman Jagielka Keane Martina

Gueye

Rooney Davies

Walcott Tosun Siggurdson

The problem is that we haven’t been able to get our best first 11 out enough.

Out of that team we’ve effectively swapped Jags for Godfrey
Martina for Digne
Gueye for Allan
Rooney for Doucoure
Walcott for Richarlison
Tosun for DCL

That’s if we’re lucky enough to have Allan and Docuoure both fit which we often aren’t.

We need far more of that 11 replacing. Just because Allardyce scraped us into 8th shouldn’t gloss over how abysmal some of those games under him were. The likes of Keane Coleman Siggurdson Davies just shouldn’t be anywhere near Everton first teams.

Losing Carlo would be disastrous. Any notion of stability would be gone and surely Moshiri would realise he was wasting his time...and money. The only solution then is to sign Jose Mourinho.

I'd pay good money to see Jose go full nuclear meltdown on our pack of underachieving wasters. Carlo is too nice. No such niceties for Jose. The funny thing is, while Jose blowing a gasket in public usually turns the fans of his club against him, at Everton most of us would be cheering him on in the manner of a wrestling crowd as he hulks up and smashes a chair across the backs of Alex Iwobi and Siggy.

Jose in. For a calmer, fairer world.

Wasnt a fan of Don Carlo's football this season. For me too negative and we didnt go all out for Europe when a great opportunity arose.
However I'm hoping he stays and gets a chance to build his team. This team is weak. It will be interesting if madrid have contacted him. If he were to say no it means moshiri is going to back him in the transfer market.

Losing Carlo would be disastrous. Any notion of stability would be gone and surely Moshiri would realise he was wasting his time...and money. The only solution then is to sign Jose Mourinho.

I'd pay good money to see Jose go full nuclear meltdown on our pack of underachieving wasters. Carlo is too nice. No such niceties for Jose. The funny thing is, while Jose blowing a gasket in public usually turns the fans of his club against him, at Everton most of us would be cheering him on in the manner of a wrestling crowd as he hulks up and smashes a chair across the backs of Alex Iwobi and Siggy.

Jose in. For a calmer, fairer world.
Already gone to Roma

End of the day though, no matter who says what, Real Madrid will surely have to pay Everton the three remaining years of his contract, that's a cool £33m, 11m per year if reports are correct about his contract details. A lot of money even for a supposedly massively in debt Real Madrid, for what would be a short time deal, Carlo is 61.
Or Carlo just resigns like he did when he was at PSG and Real came calling

Wasnt a fan of Don Carlo's football this season. For me too negative and we didnt go all out for Europe when a great opportunity arose.
However I'm hoping he stays and gets a chance to build his team. This team is weak. It will be interesting if madrid have contacted him. If he were to say no it means moshiri is going to back him in the transfer market.

When he set the team up to be more expansive they completely flopped. If anything, he should have gone more defensive at home. These players are completely incapable of playing on the front foot and remaining disciplined at the back.

Aye, true. Let's just sell Iwobi and Siggy to Roma, then.

I think, if we lose Carlo, we'll have gone full circus. Might be the final straw for some of us.

Why though? He hasn't taken us to a cup final or punched us above our weight and had us qualify for europe/ Champions League he's not even got us set up in an effective system playing decent or even comitted football we look like strangers on the pitch.

Like I said if Liverpool were losing Klopp or Leicester Rodgers I could understand their fans flapping but Carlo has done nothing here. Granted he could do something but like the saying goes if my aunty had testicles...

Again I hope he stays like he deserves atleast next season to see if he can push us on but I've seen nothing from us these past 18 months that makes me worry that losing him would be the end for EFC and we no longer will be winning titles and playing European football every season.

When he set the team up to be more expansive they completely flopped. If anything, he should have gone more defensive at home. These players are completely incapable of playing on the front foot and remaining disciplined at the back.

Yeah, Ancelotti was taking the blame from some sections without realising that he still has a squad of mostly crabs and cowards, 'going all out for europe' doesn't work with some of them, they'd stroll around offended that they've been asked to run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back