Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s gonna be Duncan.

They’ll take the easy option and just look for the coach so Brands can continue to buy useless tripe.

lol lol lol

I tend to defend the board every chance I get but if either of those two get within an inch of the Everton managers job I would demand for them to be locked in Prince Ruperts Tower forever.

It's not even that they are ex RS (it's a big part of it don't get me wrong) but more the fact that even entertaining the appointment of a massively divisive manager would make me question their abilities.

tenor.gif
What the bloody hell is Elmo anyway?

I have to say this is
1. Hilarious
2. Unexpected
3. Bizarre

In all honesty I actually couldn’t give a toss.
To those of you who have backed him unreservedly I expect you are feeling a little hurt right now.
On the plus side, we can get BFS back for the same flaccid football at half the price.

For clarity's sake ...the papers were running a story on allegri to real being signed, sealed and delivered.....the same day he was confirmed as juve boss

I’ve a horrible feeling wel do something catastrophic like appoint Frank Lampard and finally get relegated.

FFS Everton, every time.....
With this bunch of players it is very possible. I just hope we get a manager that plays with intensity and demands it. It's our only hope.

For me he took the Silva team and backed them off because we didn't have the midfield to press. That stabilized things and the results picked up a bit. And aside from that 5 game run to start this season we've been that team since. No progress at all since basically his first game where he fixed the Silva mess. Which tbh Dunc already sort of did.
Duncan Ferguson would be a poor choice. He manages on passion, not ability. That can work for a few games, but over a full season is not sustainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back