Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Shakespeare was around today he’d write another great tragedy and call it Everton.

skysports-craig-shakespeare-everton-europa_4175783.jpg

Looks like he has already started.

That Athletic list included about 12 managers.

Now the issue is, I can believe it, it just sums up that the club are completely unprepared and totally clueless as to what direction they'll want to go in.

And we all know it'll end up being Howe or Nuno because they're easy picks.

I don't actually mind the Gerrard link. But as you say if he's on a list on top young coaches under 45 and thats the profile. But that we have Benitez, Moyes, Martinez, Howe etc on it as well. It's chaos really.

Conte ain’t giving up Inter to come here lol He’ll have seen what we gave Carlo and expected of him within 14 months. Also imagine giving up proper team of footballers to manage Sigurdsson, Iwobi and Gomes lol

Always said Kenwright was a snake. Never trusted him tbh at all. Always looks like he’s lying every time he opens his mouth.
I think he is a waffler who's social life revolves around everton. It's not that he doesnt care, he just like staying in everyone good books. People take advantage of his nice character in football.

In sporting terms he is a loser. Character wise he is prob a nice man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back