Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We definitely have to win 2 and draw 1 i feel like, because we actually in theory should have been unbeaten still - Newcastle, and the other losses are so so so disappointing given their personnel. These are the games which under the previous 3 managers we have lost, just after doing well against a top team. This is the time to show consistency, but I'm sure I'm sure Ancelotti is the right person to maket his happen.

I've said it before,
If with Ancelotti, James, the new signings, the young players, the good squad players we can't make it work this year, when we have so much coming together at the same time, this club is rotten!! and it's not rotten is it? We're gonna be fine!

That's our problem mate, we haven't got good squad players, we haven't got any depth to the squad. Unless you meant squad players as our first 11?

I joined this forum in the aftermath some time ago and was quite open about being a Red.
It was because I don't find being a Red stops me being interested in Everton and wishing the club well. Clearly if we are head-to-head I want us to win but otherwise I am genuinely disappointed when Everton let themselves down.
There is plenty of space for both Liverpool clubs to be winners.
One of the first things I did was to give comments on the eleven I had seen most recently, and in particular Pickford.
I thought a third-party view might be appreciated.
I said I thought Pickford had mental issues which you would never coach him out of. And that his influence led to the defenders in front of him playing badly as well.
I got hammered.
Yet over the following months he displayed exactly what I had described and this forum was full of people saying what I had said. That included one poster who suggested that. although he wanted rid, he thought some other club would give you £50m for him, as though the problems were somehow a secret.
But what has really disappointed me is the sheer malice towards LFC and its fans. I can assure you it isn't returned, and can only surmise it comes out of grudge and frustration.
In general the reaction to the derby was truly revealing. There was endless invention as how somehow Pickford's lunatic attack on Van Dijk was justified.
I hope you are better than that but I am beginning to give up hope of seeing it.
Absolute state of this, utter wrong uns the lot of ye.

The absolute gall on you to be talking about mental illness and then post that tripe. Gobsh!te.

I joined this forum in the aftermath some time ago and was quite open about being a Red.
It was because I don't find being a Red stops me being interested in Everton and wishing the club well. Clearly if we are head-to-head I want us to win but otherwise I am genuinely disappointed when Everton let themselves down.
There is plenty of space for both Liverpool clubs to be winners.
One of the first things I did was to give comments on the eleven I had seen most recently, and in particular Pickford.
I thought a third-party view might be appreciated.
I said I thought Pickford had mental issues which you would never coach him out of. And that his influence led to the defenders in front of him playing badly as well.
I got hammered.
Yet over the following months he displayed exactly what I had described and this forum was full of people saying what I had said. That included one poster who suggested that. although he wanted rid, he thought some other club would give you £50m for him, as though the problems were somehow a secret.
But what has really disappointed me is the sheer malice towards LFC and its fans. I can assure you it isn't returned, and can only surmise it comes out of grudge and frustration.
In general the reaction to the derby was truly revealing. There was endless invention as how somehow Pickford's lunatic attack on Van Dijk was justified.
I hope you are better than that but I am beginning to give up hope of seeing it.
There was certainly plenty of space for both clubs to be successful in the 80's until your lot killed a load of supporters at a football match.

winge winge moan moan
How is any of "Have we added them to our honours list?

If Carlo doesn’t deliver Europe, which is what we expect, then he will be fired.

He doesn’t get to hang around just because he won things for other clubs.

He has to deliver here, given his huge wage and getting his own players in this summer."

Winging or moaning, he is stating facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back