Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic
Very sad,
Why would I join your forum?
Because as I said, I am interested and supportive of Everton . I can't speak for every Red, but of the 20 or so I probably know well the idea that they would send death threats is absurd. I am not saying there aren't any who would, but to characterise Reds generally with that says more about you than it does about us
Can any of you speak for all the tens or maybe hundreds of thousands of EFC fans?
LFC provides a psychological skip for many of the people here. They are frustrated and angry and rather than direct it where it should be, they externalise it to the people across the park.
You luxuriate in myths If Liverpool are successful, it MUST be because of cheating or corruption...it's the Trump mindset. If you have evidence, show it Otherwise deal with reality.
LFC are dirty..having won the Fair Play League for the last four years..oh that will be referees conspiring to turn a blind eye will it? Apart from How? tell us Why? they would do that.
Klopp is really a fake and actually a nasty man..of COURSE. You find it unbearable that the man can be good at his job and a decent human being.
So is Ancelotti . And watch them together sometime!
Oh and VAR!! Of course something else where LFC corrupts the game! Well if they do, they don't do it very well, as in the table of positive/negative VAR outcomes they are in the middle...
Steven Gerrard...that must really hurt . How Evertonians must wish they had had a local lad lead the side to success and for so long. And now have the makings of a good manager too.
Focus on your own side . Really. Using up energy directed at LFC is not the answer.

Very sad,
Because as I said, I am interested and supportive of Everton . I can't speak for every Red, but of the 20 or so I probably know well the idea that they would send death threats is absurd. I am not saying there aren't any who would, but to characterise Reds generally with that says more about you than it does about us
Can any of you speak for all the tens or maybe hundreds of thousands of EFC fans?
LFC provides a psychological skip for many of the people here. They are frustrated and angry and rather than direct it where it should be, they externalise it to the people across the park.
You luxuriate in myths If Liverpool are successful, it MUST be because of cheating or corruption...it's the Trump mindset. If you have evidence, show it Otherwise deal with reality.
LFC are dirty..having won the Fair Play League for the last four years..oh that will be referees conspiring to turn a blind eye will it? Apart from How? tell us Why? they would do that.
Klopp is really a fake and actually a nasty man..of COURSE. You find it unbearable that the man can be good at his job and a decent human being.
Oh and VAR!! Of course something else where LFC corrupts the game! Well if they do, they don't do it very well, as in the table of positive/negative VAR outcomes they are in the middle...
Steven Gerrard...that must really hurt . How Evertonians must wish they had had a local lad lead the side to success and for so long. And now have the makings of a good manager too.
Focus on your own side . Really. Using up energy directed at LFC is not the answer.
Koff and focus on yours.

Very sad,

What has any of that got to do with our manager?

We have a Liverpool thread, cry and shake in there.

Very sad,

Hi mate, your last paragraph is golden.

"Focus on your own side" yet here you are on an Everton forum.

Peado

Very sad,

Imagine thinking anyone is reading all of that you boring gimpoid.

I feel like Everton come second for a lot of our players. There doesn’t seem to be a great deal of commitment right now.

A lot of our players have either missed games or have been blatantly not fit in the past month but seem it acceptable to jeopardise their future availability by playing for their countries.

Teams like Liverpool make their players unavailable all of the time.

We haven’t looked the same since the last international break and I can’t see it getting any better after this one.
People keep pedalling this Liverpool line...

Fabinho got a hamstring injury a few games before the break, or he’d be playing for Brazil (and ironically, that’d mean Allan wouldn’t be there)

Thiago hasn’t played since the derby, or he’d be in the Spain squad

TAA is out for a month.

Gomez went on England duty and is out for the season now.

VVD would have captained the Netherlands

Robertson played 120 mins for Scotland the other day

Salah went with Egypt and now misses two weeks for covid

Firmino played the entire game for Brazil last night

Mane is playing for Senegal. Jota for Portugal.

Good players play for their countries.

Very sad,

OBSESSED FC

How is any of "Have we added them to our honours list?

If Carlo doesn’t deliver Europe, which is what we expect, then he will be fired.

He doesn’t get to hang around just because he won things for other clubs.

He has to deliver here, given his huge wage and getting his own players in this summer."

Winging or moaning, he is stating facts

no he’s not we’re 7 games in lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back