Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody was moaning about Ancelotti 4 games in
But not many were happy after the next 4 games
Lets have a look in 4 months and see where we are...and how we got there...and the direction we seem to be heading in.
You can bet your mortgage he won't get sacked this season...look what happened in the last 12 months, the future is as yet unwritten, the wheel still in spin...and there's no tellin who that it's namin', for the loser now, will be later to win, for the times they are a-changin
true back then, true now.

Very sad,
Why would I join your forum?
Because as I said, I am interested and supportive of Everton . I can't speak for every Red, but of the 20 or so I probably know well the idea that they would send death threats is absurd. I am not saying there aren't any who would, but to characterise Reds generally with that says more about you than it does about us
Can any of you speak for all the tens or maybe hundreds of thousands of EFC fans?
LFC provides a psychological skip for many of the people here. They are frustrated and angry and rather than direct it where it should be, they externalise it to the people across the park.
You luxuriate in myths If Liverpool are successful, it MUST be because of cheating or corruption...it's the Trump mindset. If you have evidence, show it Otherwise deal with reality.
LFC are dirty..having won the Fair Play League for the last four years..oh that will be referees conspiring to turn a blind eye will it? Apart from How? tell us Why? they would do that.
Klopp is really a fake and actually a nasty man..of COURSE. You find it unbearable that the man can be good at his job and a decent human being.
So is Ancelotti . And watch them together sometime!
Oh and VAR!! Of course something else where LFC corrupts the game! Well if they do, they don't do it very well, as in the table of positive/negative VAR outcomes they are in the middle...
Steven Gerrard...that must really hurt . How Evertonians must wish they had had a local lad lead the side to success and for so long. And now have the makings of a good manager too.
Focus on your own side . Really. Using up energy directed at LFC is not the answer.
Fantastic, a genuinely dull, essay style of unwanted, non thought provoking RS rant, on a blue forum but instructing us to "focus on ourselves"

Go and be boring somewhere else, please.

Lets have a look in 4 months and see where we are...and how we got there...and the direction we seem to be heading in.
You can bet your mortgage he won't get sacked this season...look what happened in the last 12 months, the future is as yet unwritten, the wheel still in spin...and there's no tellin who that it's namin', for the loser now, will be later to win, for the times they are a-changin

You can see the beginnings of some very strange agendas on here. Fascinating.

It doesn't matter who we get in. Some of these strange people would want the manager sacked when he can't get average players like Siggy and iwobi to challenge for the league lol. Grown adults too. It's not complicated, it's simple maths. It takes time to shift then and get quality in.

We say the reds fans are a bit odd but lets face it, so are some of us!

Those 4 games are the outlier though.

Last 14 League games. LDLWDLWWWWDLLL.

5 points From 18 points, 12 points from 12 points and then 1 point from 12 points.

5 wins, 3 draws, 6 defeats.

Seriously
everyone have some patience.
For the first time ever we have all 4 of these things in place
Good manager, money, ambitious players, ambitious board

Honestly our fans need some patience sometimes, I get no one likes us loosing, but Ancelotti has won more than 90 percent of managers in the league, he doesn't like losing either.

Judge him after 2/ 3 years when he's bought his own players in and shipped out the garbage we've signed under the 4 previous managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back